ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

An Uber Fine Story

Sick of watching puppy-fights yet? LOL. Who'd had thunk 8000 people would link to watch 24-hour puppiness?!

I was running around yesterday. Ohe errand involved airport, Homeland Security, handcuffs, humiliation and confinement. Yes, it's an airport story but I'm not in it, thank goodness.

My friend just returned from vacation from Italy. He took one step out of the plane and was greeted by two Homeland Security dudes, with handcuffs in hand. What crime has he committed, you might ask, that would warrant being walked through the airport with his hands secured behind his back, to the cordoned-off criminal investigation area, and subjected to the experience of a CAVITY search?

Well.

Apparently, my friend left the country without paying a ticket for not wearing a life-vest. Apparently, that was a federal offense and a warrant was out for his arrest. So, when he re-entered the country, his name was flagged and the agents summoned. Apparently, he was such a security risk that they patted him down and all over before dumping him to spend quality time among the real felons caught with cocaine and other illegal stuff for EIGHT hours.

Poor friend. We can joke now that he's out free. I told him he should have put on the plane's floatation device on the way out of the plane and insisted that he had his life-vest on all this time, what-do-you-mean? ;-P

You see? Airports adventures aren't just about me.

And oh...next time you travel out of the country? Make sure you've paid your fines.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Mo said...

OK - in general, I am a law and order type of gal, but that is absolutely ridiculous!!

Anonymous said...

seriously a cavity search? that makes my dhs experience though equally moronic seem rather mild

Gennita said...

I know. Sometimes, there is just stuff happening that makes one shake one's head. My poor friend. He's still hot about it.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge