ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sob. My Billionaire Keeper Cut My Allowance!

He said no to my need to have that new belly gem stone. Wahhh. He told me I can only go to three vacation spots this year, not six. Sniff. And the worst indignity of all--No. More. Nannies for my poor adopted children. Shriek! Does he expect me to take care of them myself?

Mistresses have it bad during this economy downturn too, you know.

According to the WSJ who interviewed some millionaires who kept mistresses:

Fully 82% of men in the study said they planned to lower the allowances to their mistresses, while more than three quarters planned to provide fewer gifts, less expensive gifts and fewer perks, like jet rides, resort vacations and top restaurant meals.


Sigh. What. Am I going to do?! I can't not have my daily personal masseur, I simply can't! I won't give him up!

(Side note: New Presents Titles:

Bought (at Half Price) by the Billionaire
Bargain Mistress!
Mistress For Sale!

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Mo said...

LOL - given that many men with mistresses aren't exactly great sugar daddies to their wives, I wonder how they will fare this year? Not the entire set of diamonds, just the earrings this year. ;)

Gennita said...

The wives--maybe 500 pairs of shoes instead 1000 this year!

Anonymous said...

Darn, you too, girlfriend? My honeybun told me I couldn't get that beyootipool mink coat for my birthday. Wahhh. So unreasonable. Like he can't afford it, he just received a bonus from that government giveall, didn't he?

;-P

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge