ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, July 28, 2008

RWA: What, Me Stuck At Atlanta? No!

It's me. I'm in the alternate universe of Atlanta Hub. My nemesis. My curse.

My first plane wandered around the tarmac looking for a spot to PARK. It took so long, I thought we were at the shopping mall back home during Christmas. I was about to tell the attendant to pass a note to the pilot to just zip in in front another plane, you know, like mean shoppers always do to me, but seeing that we're in a puddle-jumper and all the other planes are So Much Bigger, I didn't think it was such a great idea.

On the other hand, my second plane can't get OUT of its parking spot. Mechanical problems. So I've been here getting quietly drunk for the last two hours. What's new? It's Atlanta. The Place that is the No-Place for Gennita. I'm just fortunate I still have my IDs on me.

I'm doing great. Where's my wine glass?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting out of Atlanta! :D And please tell my mom hello for me. ;)

Lauren Dane said...

Before I clicked over, right as I moved my mouse I thought, "I hope she's not flying through Atlanta."

WK said...

Ohh you poor thing. Can't comment on layovers or any of it. I don't fly. Every single time I've been to RWA I've driven. Yep even drove to NYC and in that traffic and I'm from a town of ohh about 300 people. give or take, can't remember if we've had any new births but haven't seen any new deaths, so I think we are still at 300.......

So I can't really offer any help. Sooo sorry you are having to deal with it though.

hugs,
Wendyk

Gennita said...

Hi C.C., Your mom says hi back :). It's been so fun with her and the gang.

Lauren,

I made it here safely ;-). And I met your agent! Mwah.

Wendy,
It's my karma. I just take it like a real woman, haha.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge