ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I Didn't Mean SEXY VAGI


I kid you not.

Vagina Spa

For $150, you can "contract [your] pelvic muscles around Dr. Romanzi's fingers -- to determine by feel whether muscle tone is weak, moderate or strong." It is called PHIT -- short for pelvic health integrated techniques.

Other services for your vagina rejuvenation (comments mine):

Kegel Phitness (what do you say when the doctor asks you to tighten around his finger?)

Do-It-Yourself (do you really need to do that at a spa?)

Baby Boot Camp (Does this include vaginal chin-ups?)

Inner Strength (Hold that toy penis for ten more seconds, ladies!)

Personal Trainer (Otherwise known as gigolo)

The "Other" Face Lift (This hurts to think about)

Lazy Susan (You tell me what this is)

Core Restore (We will fill you up with lubricant)

Lip Sync (Now try clapping them things together in time)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I die.




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

13 comments:

Amie Stuart said...

I WANT a personal trainer *ggg*

LadyZannah said...

How eaxctly do you come across information like this??

Jovana M. said...

HHAHAHHAHA

I agree with LZ! But that is beyond funny! I have to show this to my friends!!

Anonymous said...

ew lol, sounds like the psychosex "therapy" stuff that Travis character does in Janzen's books.

vanessa jaye said...

What is the sound of one, er, ah, ::choke:: clapping? LMAO?

So that's what my boyfriend was doing to me in the backseat of his car? And here I thought we were making out. Who knew. heh. haahhahaaaaaa ::snort::

Kathleen Dante said...

Where do you find stuff like that? You've got to have a specialized search engine! LOL

Gennita said...

My problem is, I read too many newspapers. And I chase too many interesting links. AND I PROCRASTINATE TOO DAMN MUCH. That's my secret.

Gennita said...

Vanessa,

What were you and your boyfriend doing again in the backseat of the car again? ::evil grin:: Lip syncing, was it? AHAHAHAHAHA

Jovana M. said...

^ HAHAHHAHH

Anonymous said...

Just what I always wanted: a strange man to stick his fingers up my hoo-ha and call it "therapy." *snort*

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Hmmm... Lip sync. I wonder if my girl bits have a favorite tune?

Anonymous said...

Ha! Do you watch Family Jewels? Simmons wife had a vaginal rejuvenation.

Sandy

Gennita said...

LMAO on the favorite tune for lip-sync-ing.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge