ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cover Your Eyes, Children, Manorexia Is Here!

I enjoyed the race yesterday. What beautiful weather--80 degrees! Except for Brooks and Dunn, the concert sucked donkey balls but that's okay, no one paid much attention.

Boohoo. My Wonder Boy didn't even make it to the top fifteen of the Daytona 500 because of engine blowout. Because of that, you'll just have to feel bad along with me. Check out your future alpha males, according to top fashion visionists, you know, them folks who forecast what the species should wear:






What planet are these creatures from? Obviously, they aren't targetting romance readers for customers. That last pic, the one of them with the stick insects barechested? I can crush them with one hug with my roofing arm. Just sayin'.
I also saw quite a number of the women's fashion on the runway. They are really, really, REALLY stupido this year.

*****************

I took down the Shout Box thingie on the right for now. Their webpage is 404, so either their server is down or that website owner has gone kaput. Don't worry, I'll find us another one.

For those wondering where that php forum that I'd talked about last year is, my sister the grand webmistress of everything Gennita has been ill since November. She and her family have been so miserable that I really don't want to burden her with forums and Kirkland File updates.

I know, I know. It's unprofessional to not update websites and so on and so forth but hey, my sister doesn't charge me anything and I'm saving needed dogfood money, so there. We have been meaning to change the Gennita Low website and give it a new look in January but because of illness, I'm putting this off till her family stop giving each other the fun flu.

Funds are really tight right now and I'm grateful for my sister's help. I'm thinking of skipping the RT convention in April to save $$$. Although I love seeing my writing friends and meeting with readers, I'm not sure whether spending $2000 (convention fees, air ticket, hotel room) is wise at this point in a year where my incomes from both roofing and writing are about...zero. Hee.
Hey! Maybe I'll grow thin like the Manorexians! What do you think?

EDA:
NEW UPDATE AT FYEO



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AKKh! Bleach for my eyes! The horror, Jenn, the horror!

P/s I hear you on the money sitch. Let's hope you get some good contracts!

Amie Stuart said...

Those men are disgusting and those clothes---totally gay. I'm not doing RT either *sigh* but instead of dog food it's not-so-small boys eating me out of house and home

Anonymous said...

holy crap... do people really think they look good? Well yea I guess, but still.

LadyZannah said...

ewww Jenn now I must wash my eyes with bleach to get those horrible images of sticks wanting to be men out of my mind.
Let's hear for hunky alpha males!

Anonymous said...

Food.. For goodness sake get the guys some food - Tara

Gennita said...

Leslie,
Thanks! I hope I'll get some good contracts too, roofing and writing-wise!

Amie,
I hear you about tightening the proverbial belt.

Hazel,
They think they look good. I think they look hungry.

Lady Zannah,
I'll be posting our kind of males soon ;-). stay tune.

Tara,
I think I'm going to eat a pizza in front of them. What do you say?

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge