ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Almost Here

Back by popular demand and because everyone I know is really too busy to shop lately...



I think everyone should sing this song at this once every Christmas ;-).

I truly haven't had time to go anywhere this year, not even to reliable Walmart. Too, too out of my mind exhausted by the time evening comes. The thought of crowds and lines makes me run screaming in terror. Or hobble, more like, LOL. Even online shopping seems like a chore.

For those of you in the Christmas spirit, you have THREE days! Happy shopping and say hi to Santa for me. Don't grope the poor dude, though, cute and twinkly-eyed that he is.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one always cracks me up!
--Leslie

Anonymous said...

you know Cumber would need a pretty big box for that one. kiss, kiss baby.

Anonymous said...

OK this a total non-sequiteur but here are the writers for them books I got. It is easier to give you authors than to give you titles, less to type.
Susan Johnson, Allison Brenan, Lisa Jackson, Jasmine Cresswell, Stella Cameron, Tina Wainscott, Iris Johansen, Erica Spindler, Jayne Ann Krentz, Carly Phillips, Susan Kearney, Tara Taylor Quinn, Mariah Stewart, Rachel Gibson,, Cait London, Sharon Sarla, Karen Rose, Christie Ridway, Karin Slaughter.

Gennita said...

Lady Z., you know Cumber's ain't gonna fit, heehee.

*************

That's a great list of books you got! I like older Susan Johnsons and JAK. It also looks like they are mostly romantic suspense and thrillers. Good reading ahead!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge