ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Uber Mommy Ketchup

Heya, back home safely ;-). I'm tired, tired, tired, because I had to work today after running home from the airport! Been up since 3am and Grey's is on right now, so I have to watch, of course. Can you say--McDreamy Fangrrrrl?

It has been a stunningly whirlwind week, don't you agree? Five days ago, I jumped out of an airplane. Then I flew in one to New York City. Then I rushed back after three days and jumped on a roof to get it finished so I could get a paycheck on Friday (and pay for the three Victoria's Secret bras, ahem). And how has your week been? ;-)

I have a Ranger Buddy Ballroom Dancing update. The guys at the jobsite are complaining that since I wasn't around for him to show off his partnering skills, he's been forcing them to play his partner as he shows them how a man is ALWAYS in control of his woman. Bwahahahaha. I need to watch him do this.

Bad puppy was deliriously happy to see me...until he realized that I was giving him Da Look. Yes, that Mama Is Mad Look. Why is mama mad? She's not happy because bad puppy has decided to show how much he missed mommy by peeing on the other man's pillow again. After all, it must be the other guy's fault that mummy is gone, right? Sigh.

And oh, tomorrow is payday. Got to go chase after some bills.

Double sigh. I came home from New York to play mommy to bad men and bad puppy.

EDITED TO ADD:
I haven't forgotten about the message board for the blog. Still looking. I can't wait to have one, actually, so I can put up the list of Non-Politically Correct Romances we've compiled and then we can just add to it as we come up with more titles.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Mo said...

Aiyah! That poor pillow. Maybe you should add a plastic pillow case to it, you know the kind that people allergic to dust and stuff use. Once again I am grateful that I do not read your blog and drink at the same time. :) BTW, there will be letters in the mail this weekend.

Casee said...

Welcome back, Jenn!

Poor puppy. He just wants you to remember what he'll do next time you're thinking about going out of town. LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back in one piece. You need to go for another massage. The ones you mentioned - where you get kneaded in front of others, is very popular in Singapore and Perth. I just had one in a shopping mall yesterday here in Perth and do it at least once a week.

Puppies, Pee & Pillows:
The other guy in your bed shouldn't let your puppy share the bed when you're not there. He's lucky Puppy didn't pee on the pillow while his head was on it!

Btw, I aready posted the snail mail you wanted us to write.

Gennita said...

Thanks, Monique, for taking the time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will work out.

As for bad puppy, he's just being possessive. He thinks I'm his. I'm trying to teach him he's MINE. Think it'll work? ;-)

Casee,
This puppy does things I've never experienced. He actually sits and scolds me for a good ten minutes after I returned home! LOL. And he then makes sure that I'm staying by dragging stuff out of my luggage.

Elaine,
I guess the fad is catching on because it's all over Chinatown. It seems so strange to me because I grew up in an era when men don't touch women in public, not like that!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge