ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Uber Deep Thoughts

Over at Lynn Viehl's blog, she posted a funny rant about how her Zen calendar's "deep thoughts" were incomprehensible to her. Looking through her examples, I had to agree. Also, her comments for each one cracked me up.

For next year, she decided to make her own Writer's Zen calendar, and she came up with some really great ones. Here are a few:

September 6: They don't all hate you. Go and write.

September 7: Maybe two hate you. But only two, I promise. Could you write now?

September 8: All right. Fine. They all hate you. I hate you. Happy? Now go write something, or tomorrow we'll start talking about why we hate you.

So of course that started me down long and winding Procrastination Lane ;-) and I happily spent my minutes away thinking up deep Zen thoughts about writing instead of doing the writing itself. Ha. If that isn't the Zen of Irony, I don't know what is.

And of course I'm sharing some of my deep thoughts about writing with you!

September 5: To write or not to write....that isn't a question...is it? Huh. It doesn't sound like a question. I wonder if Wikipedia would have an entry on that....

September 6: Writing is like training a puppy dog to stop chewing your favorite slippers. You will find the slippers chewed again and again anyway.

September 7: Wow, yesterday's deep thought was deep, wasn't it?

September 8: I know what I know, if you know what I mean...what I am is what I am...are you what you are--or what? I'm sorry, that song came on suddenly. Deepest. Songwriter. Evah.

September 9: Hero and Heroine together: "Are we there yet?"

September 10: WWJD: What would Jed do?

Hee. I knew I could get Jed in there somewhere ;-). Procrastination station: my favorite stop.

Maybe you can help me with a few deep thoughts for the calendar? Thanks, Ms. Viehl, for the fun...I think.

**************

Of course, nothing deep about KILTS.




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge