ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, September 03, 2007

If I Were Uber-Rich....

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala...all day long I'd roll in my bed...if I were uber rich....

You know that song is going to play in my head all day now!

Hey, Monique, you obviously have not seen my older posts on the COS Commando's naughty veges ;-P. Ahhh, that was a memorable day when I found those peppers, heh heh.

Hey, some people tell dirty jokes. I post sexy veges, so there.

I was looking at the list of books coming up that I'd like to buy. Yikes. Way out of my budget. Sigh. So, I'm narrowing it down to just a few books this month:

J. R. Ward
Lilith Saintcrow
Shane Abe

What books are you looking forward to and MUST HAVE this month?

Reason for singing song: I can't afford all the books that are out any more, wahhhh. And yet, there are people who would buy a $50,000 Vividus Bed. Sigh. $50,000 for a bed, girlfriends. That's, like, how many great romance books? ;-P

Seriously, would you pay $50,000 for a mattress?



At that price, it better came with George Clooney ;-). No, no, Gerard Butler. Wait...can I have both? Would they fit in there? With me in the middle, you know, it could be a tight squeeze. $50,000. Goodnight....

And to think, when I was a wee lil' girl, my bed was one of those cheap cotton cots held together by a few sticks, the kind that you can fold up during the day, so you can move around the bedroom....Sometimes, I would drape my blanket over it, crawl underneath and pretend I was a desert sheikh living in a tent. I bet you can't do that with your $50,000 bed, ha.

So, tell me, what's the most extravagant thing that you ever spent your hard-earned money on?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Leilani said...

Anticipated books for this month: JR Ward and Nalini Singh.

New authors I'm going to try: Jenna Black and Kathy Love.
:)

Fanciful Fern said...

Anticipated books: More than I can afford.

Most extravagant buys: RM300 pair of jeans at a time when RM300 was a MUCH bigger deal. RM500 leather Coccinelle bag (you should have seen the original price!). One Coldplay concert ticket. Can't remember the price, it was in Singapore dollars and the exchange rate nearly beggared me.

Casee said...

I'm a COACH lover. So I spend waaaay too much money on Coach bags.

Books I'm looking forward to this month: Nalini Singh & JR Ward. I've already read the Karen Rose. Love her.

Gennita said...

Hi Leilani,

Waiting for JR Ward's too! I heard the male relationship/feelings is going to be addressed!

Kathy Love's books are fun reads

Fanciful Fern,

It's always amazing how expensive some things are! ;-) And that we're willing to part our $$$ for it! ;-P There were people here who were paying $1000 for front row tickets for a Rolling Stone Reunion concert. Bah. I paid $9 in Europe in 1981, haha.

Casee,
I, too, have developed a weakness for handbags. I have no idea why this happened since for years I was very happy with just plain ugly purses.

Sarah said...

JR Ward, L Saintcrow and Fairyville Emma Holly. Cannot wait!

Fanciful Fern said...

Casee,

I love Coach too! Don't you think their anniversary collection from last year is divine? The buttery soft leather with vitange metal clasps are too die for. Alas, the bags are waaay too expensive for me.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge