ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

RWA Day Three: OW OW OW

Climbling into my five star creaky Hyatt sofabed. Feet hurt. Early appointment with my editor tomorrow. So I'm posting these pictures first, more 'splaining tomorrow sometime, 'kay? But you'll see why MY FEET HURT.


Lining up for free books after I did my signing!


Learning how to ski from Pamela Clare in the bar....

Playing a game of pool with...

POOL SHARK Samantha Graves. She hustled me!

Heading off to the Harlequin Party--a MUST GO event.

Great Food....

Great Dee Jays

Romance Authors Gone Wild....

Here's J.R. Ward and her sunglasses....


Got a hug from the fabulously beautiful Jane from Dear Author....



Jacquie D' is always beautiful too...


This shy looking woman is the evil Emma Holly, with her smart dancing shoes....

This is Kimani line author, Jordan Wayne, surrounded by authors gone wild....


I actually danced with Nora Roberts and her friends for a two songs!!!!!!!

Fun with the talented Nalini Singh....

Good times with one of my favorite dancing partners, the gorgeous Jamie Sobrato...


and me doing A LOT of this:



Now, back in the Parlor Room: OW OW OW

I wonder why my feet hurt?



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wicked photos! Jealous, jealous, jealous...
Very cool you got to see Nalini Singh, she comes from NZ!!! I love Jacquie D's dress, gorgeous! And JR Ward, way cool!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I gues that would make me Jealous2, Jealous2, Jealous2!

I am so going to go to one of these events someday! You look beautiful!

Lauren Dane said...

Wheee! Lovin the Jenn with a few drinks in her face.

Leiha said...

Hey Dancing Queen!

We know why your feet hurt, no one could keep up with you on the dance floor, including Nora Roberts, LOL. You make RWA the party it is. It's been wonderful attempting to follow your lead but we just don't have that kind of energy! There can be only one Party Queen and that is you!

Gennita Su and Leiha

Chez said...

Wow you outpartied Leiha and Su. I'm seriously impressed. Of course the piccies of the food are the reall winners....yummmmmmmmm

Gennita said...

Girls, so sorry for the late reply to your posts here. I was so crazy busy! Unbelievable how little time I had to play with the Internet. But I have a bunch of cool pics to show off! ;-)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge