ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Last Day And Last Night at RWA

Edited to add:
COMPLETE LIST OF RITA WINNERS

One more night on my creaky five star Hyatt sofabed, yayyyyy!

I have to pack for a 5am wake-up call, wahhhhh!

So, this will be another run-by post. I'll gather my thoughts about the conference and the lovely people I met in the coming days, when I'm more relaxed, after a full night's rest in MY OWN UNLUMPY BED, and between the lovin' kisses of my missed ones at home.

I had a generally free afternoon, so I went to score some books for myself!



Madeline Hunter, one of my favorite historical writers. I GOT THE NEXT BOOK, nyah nyah, nyah.


Linnea Sinclair, who thought I was there just to take a pic. Hah. I wanted a book, dammit!

Keri Arthur, whom I recently glommed.

Jaci Burton, who ran out of books by the time I got to her.


Tara Janzen, from whom I scooped an ARC of her next book, lalalalala.

My final loot.

The RWA grand gala, the Golden Heart and RITA awards, was short and sweet.

Here is your uber-roofer sucking in her tummy and posing:





The really love Lisa Kleypas

And I finally found the Smart Bitches, Candy and Sarah! They talk exactly the way they write on their blog. Lovely, wonderful chatty ladies and it was fun to say "hi" to a fellow Malaysian. I even managed to impress them by showing them my roofing bicep, ha. Candy lost Sarah's camera in the restroom, so if you found a camera in the lobby's restroom, it's the BITCHES'!

That's all for now. I really need to pack. I have to wake up in four hours. Ughhh.

See you back home, my darlings!




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fantastic end, and getting to meet so many very cool authors. AND you look gorgeous! Cannot believe your suitcase, huge!

I loved the in memory of photo to.

Gennita said...

Sarah,
I really had a blast this Con. I'm glad I went.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge