ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

So I Started The Uber Speech

The things I have to do to get into a speech-writing mode:



Quick, quick updates on Virtually His:

Check out this VHIS AD that Reader to Reader Book News sent out in their bulletin. Isn't it KEWL? I love it!

Also Romance Designs is featuring a whole week of Virtually His excerpts.

The newest review, from ROMANCE JUNKIES makes me jump up and down like a kid ;-). The reviewer loves the techy stuff! Yipppppeeee! Thank you for the kick-ass review, Romance Junkies!

I'm also the guest blogger for Romance Readers At Heart this Friday, May 11. No, I don't know what my topic is yet, so any suggestions? ;-)

While all this is going on, I'm getting ready for the Colorado Romance Writers Conference. I put up the addy for the hotel, as well as the time and date, if you're interested in coming to the signing (OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!). There will some big authors, among them Susan, Wiggs, Linnea Sinclair and Bob Mayer!

The weather here finally warmed up today and I can even wear shorts! So I put on my CIA hat and did a nice jog around the park behind the house and played with two very beautiful kiddos!



As you can tell, I'm working really hard on my speech ;-).
I do have a beginning, you know. It starts with:
First comes the dream. (wow, I can see everyone nodding off already....)


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO pleased for you, Jenn! So far, every review I've read has been good.

I finished Feehan's Deadly Game yesterday and it's one of the best action-romance books I've read the last 2 years but there won't be another Feehan super-soldier till 2008 so I am SO relieved I have you in 2007 and 2008 and I know that the Virtually series is going to set a whole new standard for action romance.

Sarah said...

Good luck with the speech chick, I am sure it will be super!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge