ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Can We Skip Atlanta? No?

Stuck in planes. Stuck on the tarmac. Stuck in the airport. Stuck between cities. You name it; I went through it a little over 24 hours ago. And I think I've lost a little of my sanity somewhere back in Atlanta.

I'm finally here in Colorado, recuperating from my disaster and bad karma on Saturday at the hands of the evil demons in Atlanta Airport. It was horrible. I still can't talk about it. It was that bad. ::shudder:: ::cringe:: ::cowering from the nightmare of it all::

Thank God Steve's mom knew how to cheer me up: a bottle of my favorite zinfandel ;-). But man, I don't know whether I could ever live down this new airline debacle.

But I finally made it to one of my destinations, thank goodness, and in one piece, and even got the car rental people to give me a Hummer. The weather's been COLD and rainy, but at least I'm sleeping in a warm bed and not curled up in a tight ATL airport chair, whimpering into a cell phone to some alien in a foreign (Indian) accent reciting to me the different cities I could be flown to in order to get to Sacramento (one choice they put me down for was Atl-Chicago-Sacramento. Oh yeah, and did I add that was an eight hour flight going north, sideways and back down south?).

Needless to say, my luck with ATL air traveling continues. I swear I need a cleansing. Chicken blood sacrifices maybe? I dunno. Karen, a friend who lives in Calif., swears I must have pissed off SOMETHING somewhere sometime in this or another life to make Atlanta Airport hates me so much.

My next challenge is to write that inspirational speech for my role as the conference closing speaker. I'm so wondering how a woman who can't get any luck traveling through an airport could be of any inspiration to anyone ;-), except maybe to actually stand there and weather the storm and get to that destination no matter what....hmm....

OTOH, Moms has more wine in her cellar ;-).

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed for you the next bit of the journey goes fine. I think your friend may be right!!

Have finished the book and posted my review at amazon, it was brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Aww Jenn, I'm sorry this went so bad. You'll feel much better soon. All the pics were great and Girl, did you have a great time!!! I'm jaleous! I've been here and there but always catch up with your posts! I still haven't read VH but I'm very sure I'll love it and girl, there's no such thing as too much sex! (frustrated people are not worth mentionning...) Take care!

Leiha said...

So the chances are not strong I can talk you into flying up and visiting me, LOL. I can't wait to hear about your journey, I'm sure I'll be properly horrified. I'm glad that you made it to CO. Have a great rest of your trip!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge