ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Uber Frozen Butt



I'm home!

Wow, I froze my butt off in DC. That was mighty cold for a heat-loving babe like me. I tried to take some long walks to walk off some of my mommie's fabulous cooking but, you know what? I just needed to stand outside without a jacket. The way I shivered, I should have shedded a few days' worth of calories ;-).

Airport adventure--well, do you doubt about having any? This is Gennita, you know, the magnet for airport delays of one sort or another. My flight home was delayed several times. What was so funny were the "excuses" that came over the air:

"We apologize but we don't have a crew for your plane."

Half an hour later: "The flight is going to be delayed another hour. We apologize but your plane has been moved, but the flight crew has been found."

Another hour later: "All right, we're boarding as soon as we find another plane."

Another half hour: "We are truly sorry, but we're changing planes, but the flight crew is here!"

It would have been funny if there had been more heat in the terminal. It was terribly hard to be patient when you're shivering AND sleepy.

Anyway, I got home really, really late and was so sad. I was told by a very hot friend that I missed the best Jack Bauer episode evah. Brotherly love! Fatherly bonding! Meaning, there were lots of Bauer family bloodshed. I was heartbroken. Priorities, you know. First, Jack Bauer, then Other Important Things, in that order. Even my hot friend understood this ;-).

On the writing front: I finally finished the virtual reality seduction scene. Oh my Lord. It's twenty pages long. And no, I don't feel like cutting it down because that scene took me forever to write--a whole month, with a lot of deletions and tears while doing it. It's going to be my most controversial sexy scene evah. Either you're going to love it or flay me alive. It took my hero a loooong time to seduce Hell slowly so that she would accept him inside her head, using her attraction to him to keep her "aware" of him during missions. Ooops, talking too much. Jet lag, jet lag. Pay no attention.

You guys are too quiet. Whatcha up to during Super Bowl weekend?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

Is this scene for the 2nd or 3rd book? If for the 3rd book, do we have a title & pub. date yet?

Can't your "hot" friend tape 24 for you?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
Your airport messages are hilarious!

Re that seduction scene - your editor had better not delete a single word either! And don't you mean "Ooops, talking too much. Jed lag, jed lag. Pay no attention."???

Gennita said...

Hi, Anon, the third book will be out early next year. No title yet, but I have some ideas.

My hot friend likes to punish me.

Elaine, hahaha on the Jed Lag. But do you really want to see Jed lagging? ;-P

Leiha said...

Hey girl, be glad that there was no body cavity search involved this time, LOL.

I do love mom's home cooking. Sometimes I'm tempted to move her in just for that but then I would be as large as a house so no can do!

20 pages sounds about perfect to me!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge