ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I HATE NEW BLOGGER



First, I want to say: I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY WEREN'T TELLING ME SUMP'NG!

Second, I want to say: ARGGHHHHHHHhhhh!

Third: I HATE BLOGGER WHICH IS NOW GOOGLEY-FIED!

Sigh. First, they give you no option but to "upgrade" into their new Beta Shit. Then, you find out that although the initial promise that everything will "look" the same, it is NOT. That's politico-speak for "looking" does not mean "being" the same. Girls and boys, they didn't tell us that your archives won't ever be accessed unless you upgrade your template.

Easy as pushing the button, they say, which is another lie to cover up the fact that if you do, every little change you've ever done for your original template will go down the drain. All the little bookmarks, all the gifs and funny little icons. Gone. You'd better save it somewhere or you're out of luck. And, of course, they don't tell you that you need to put in all the time to create your little nest the way you liked it before.

Isn't that so like the damn bureaucrats?

It's not difficult, but it's work. And, judging from all the confused people asking questions in the Blogger forums, there are thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) out there from every country who are having problems accessing their own blogs and archives. Fortunately for me, I have a "stupid and dangerous" streak of knowledge when it comes to puterstuff but I know how helpless it feels to those don't like to learn how things are done (layouts/languages/differences between HTML, CSS and widgets, blah blah). The eyes can glaze over.

Anyway, as you can see, all the usual pics are gone as of now. The thing is, they've made the template "easy," so I can't cut and paste my HTML coding from the original template. I have to take the time to re-upload and re-arrange everything. Did they tell me that? Nooooooo, of course not. "Switch, switch, switch, you'll see everything will look the same, bwahahahahaha!" Gah.

I'll spend some time this evening to put back the book icons and uber assistant links. Oh wait. I have to pack because I'm going to to D.C.

Sigh.

Evil, they name is New Blogger.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

1 comment:

vanessa jaye said...

Genn, I sympathize. They 'forced' me to change too about a week ago. But you almost gave me a heartattack, girl. I just signed in to see if my archives were really gone(gaah!). They're not, if you hit the 'manage post' tab, they're all there. Plus you can see how many comments each post got. So far, I must admit I haven't had any problems (crosses fingers).

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge