ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ramblings

Horrors! I just realized that I'd probably not be able to give you my annual play-by-play relay of this year's Super Bowl =8-O. I'll be in DC with my mom and chances are, we'll be eating dinner. Imagine that. Me eating dinner and chatting with real folks. What are y'all going to do without my very knowledgeable colorful commentary?!

My brother-in-law loves football, though, so maybe he'll be watching this one. Then I have an excuse to come online and blog. Will I be able to pronounce this year's players' names? I will, of course, pick the winning team by what color they're wearing and how good they look in it. Extreme butt shots might give the team more points. Hey, it's not shallow! I mean, they're wearing helmets. I can't see what their faces look like, and they have these massive fake 1980s powerful female executive shoulder pads, so it's just butts and legs to judge, 'kay? I'm not shallow like that.

I wonder whether my mom would object her daughter's penchant for wine while watching and writing about the Super Bowl....

To the gentleman who emailed me last year informing me that football is a BEER-CHUGGING, not wine-sipping, event, I'd have you know that beer doesn't go well with chocolate truffles. Stupid man.

On the appliance war front, my airconditioner-heater broke. On one of the coldest nights of the year too. So now that makes three -- sprinkler, sink/disposal, and airconditioner (which I'm hoping is just about a part and not a whole replacement...I can't afford a $5000 expense!) So, yeah, I think I'm majorly losing this war. Wahhhhh.

On the writing front, I've been concentrating on a whole chapter of virtual reality seduction. I didn't want to go there but HE made me do it. It's essential to the story because according to HIM, seduction and bonding set off both chemical and brainwave reaction, integration, and synchronization. HAHAHAHAHA. Like I can't tell a horny guy is a horny guy is a horny guy, right?




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh,
Sorry to hear about your appliance woes, that was us last month.
convection/microwave, coffee pot (WOE was ME!!!!) and dishwasher. Thank goodness all but the coffe pot was repairable. Still, not dishwasher for the weekend, and no nuke, I was nearly helpless!
A couple years ago, our heating/air conditioning went out during the hottest week of the year. BLECH

Hope you had a nice weekend! And can't wait to read the new books :)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge