ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm Not In The Comics Yet but...

WOOT!

A friend of mine, Lauren Dane (she writes really hot romances!), pointed me to this link:

BEST OF 2006 LIST

from a blog that reviews romance books. The reviewer, Jennifer B., has picked one of my books as her favorite read in 2006! She also picked Anne Stuart, Cindy Gerard and Marjorie Liu, three of my favorite authors. It's too cool to be named among them since I really love their writing so much. The best line was about how much she enjoyed all my other books too. Double WOOT! That's so good to hear right now here, what with my struggles last year.

Thank you, Jennifer B.

***********

A Malaysian newspaper has contacted me about an interview! Gulp. I mean, seriously. Seriously. This is strange. What if my old friends read about me? Seriously. My family will kill me. I just know they will ;-).


Wow, it's been a strange month so far--conference speaker, workshop, online course, and now overseas newspaper article.

Next move--Gennita Low's Marlena Maxwell in serial comics! Yeah...LOL... wait till you see them draw the PEARLS SCENE.

***********

Hey, I don't see why I must be the ONLY ONE being tortured by Anita comics. These are collectors' items, btw, since they'd sold out within weeks. So, I guess many readers disagree with me that Anita isn't the same Anita when she's in comic form!

Just click on the picture to see the big version:



Here's anita being tortured by Nikalaos. It's called the ribbon effect torture ;-).



This is Anita alone against the monsters and ghouls. To think she's going to sex it up with these eventually... :shudder:



Anita meeting the seductive Jean Claude at the club. Click to enlarge pic to read. *sob* Jean Claude...more frillysilly than seductive...sob* Your pants are too tight. I cannot stand the Jheri Curls. Why do the main characters all talk with their chins stuck to their necks?

:slits wrists again:

Like I said before, why not share my brain pain? ;-)

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your books!
And oh my, I SO love Rick Harden, he's my favorite, sooooo damn sexy!
I'll have to take drastic measures if "they" try to cartoon him, I don't know WHAT measures..... But I'll figure something out.

A Malaysian newspaper huh? That's great!

OMG, Please no more Anita-world pics! LOL!
As far as them being collectors items? I can understand why, but for me it would prolly be a buy & hide kind of collectable, heh!

Wrists? I'm starting to think throat! LMAO!
Hope you have a wonderful day Jenna!

Oh... And in case you're wondering who the heck this weird person is, we've "met" at RBL and Leiha's blog. *waves*

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm subscribed to your blog and read it regularly. Bout fell off my chair today when the first words pointed folks to my best of 06 list. LOL Glad you found that (thanks Lauren). I'm terrible at contacting authors directly with my personal thanks for great reads.

So I'll say it here. Thank you!

Gennita said...

hi Aimee, *waving back*

Yes, I recognize you from Leiha's crazy blog ;-). And I'm sorry that I'm torturing you with Anita cartoons but who am I supposed to share them with? Only YOU will understand the pain ;-). Only a few more to go, and I promise not for a while...


Hi Jennifer B.,
Hey, I didn't know you're a blog reader here too! First, thank you for taking the time to write about every book you read--it takes not just time, but love, and you show your love for romance books through your reviews. Second, thank you for your kind words about my writing and my books. A writer has so many fears, it's worse than what those Anita Comics Artists can come up with!

Happy New Year and don't be a stranger!

SQ,

You see, the hair flinging thing can't HAPPEN in the MERRY series. All those men will strangle each other and themselves!!!!

Remember the dynasty/kungfu/scary Chinese comics? They had the bad guys drawn really bad, with bad whiskers? There was no hair whipping, but when there was magic, the stuff that "floated" out of their sleeves were darn interesting! ;-)

As for the newspaper article, my fam might not like what I have to say about my trying to be independent by being a...roofer. I know that question will come up. My parents have a title and my dad was a pretty big contractor when I was growing up. My being a roofer would not be comprehensible to him. He knows about it now, but not through me! LOL. It's complicated. Let's just say that.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge