ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007!

Happy New Year!

It's 75 degrees, balmy, BLUE SKIES, not a drop of snow, and my garden is thriving. I take that as a promise of a great year ahead for me, thankyewvellymuch.



See the nice green grass ;-)? I took this picture to send off to my dear ones in CO. They didn't seem to appreciate my "warm vibes," calling me all sorts of un-New Year-like names. Hmmmph.

So did you watch TV and watch the ball fall? Say hi to the not-so-teen-looking-any more Mr. Dick Clark? His voice was so rough last night. It's hard to sound hip when your voice is like Larry King's.

I totally missed the countdown because we were actually watching some weird channels for once. Lifetime was showing a remake of American Idol's Fantasia's life story as well as an episode of a medium who speaks to the dead. I mean, a Real Medium. She is British but lives in America and she walks around giving readings to strangers and wows them with accurate descriptions of their relatives who'd passed on. At the same time, the History channel was doing The History of Sex and I caught the segments on the decadent 1700s with Casanova and Marquis de Sade and their proclivities. What a weird smorgasbord of programs to end the year, eh? We remembered to click back to Dick Clark just in time to hear TWO, ONE, and see the ball drop, followed by the fireworks. Since we missed the countdown, we set the clock back a minute and did our own ;-). Heh, heh.

So, resolutions, resolutions. Did you make any?

This year, for myself, I resolve to better take care of my body. 2006 sucked because I was incapacitated in various parts of the year. So I'm going to start my old regimen of stretches and yogic visualization that I'd not done in years and irrigate the insides.

My health problems had more impact on my writing than I really want to admit, so I'm going to get the health part back on track and hopefully, that would bring back my creative focus too.

This year, for others, I resolve to give more to help children's health foundations. Last year, I concentrated more on hunger (poverty) causes, which is still the root of a lot of the social problems that victimize children, but I'm going to add health organizations like Cystic Fibrosis in 2007.

This year, my challenge is to find the courage to get up in front of a roomful of people and make an INSPIRING speech as closing speaker to a conference. I have four months to steel my nerves and untangle my tongue. Argghhhhhhh. Just thinking about it gives me heart palpitations. I'm so going to fall on my face.

This year, I'm going to draw and quarter at least one crapenter who thinks a roof is just plywood nailed together like a jigsaw puzzle. Just kidding, just kidding....

Come on, let me hear you declare to the world your 2007 challenges!

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there's the traditional get in shape resolution. With so many moves and so many changes the gym has gone by the wayside. I have no more exuses. I used to go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, I don't expect to go that often but at least 3 is doable. That is my main goal. I will also strive to do the things that make me happy. I want to live my life to its fullest which means yes, I may have to cut back on the naps, LOL.

Gennita said...

What? Cutting down on naps? Are you crazy?!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge