ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, December 11, 2006

One Challenge Done, Another Comes Along

Mood today:



One more look-through and I'm done. Sending Edits back today. Tired. Exhausted. But good to reread the story, and I caught mistakes that would have made me cringe. Sigh. It's amazing, that no matter how many times one combs through a manuscript, one can still find mistakes, typos, and errors.

The dining table looks like a mess, with dirty plates and coffee cup and manuscript pages lying around. But it is done and I'm relieved.

********

The coordinator from Colorado Romance Writers called and left a message saying that the membership asked me to be the CLOSING SPEAKER for their 2007 conference. First reaction: Oh. My. God. Second reaction: Wait, it's not April 1, right? Third reaction: Oh. My. God.

It's an honor but, Oh. My. God.

The closing speaker always have something inspiring to say, to motivate the membership to go home and write with zest and enthusiasm. I'm thinking of myself standing here in dirty roofing clothes as I type this, stuff all around me as I try to sneak in half an hour of blogging and writing checks to pay the utilities. Not a very motivating picture!

And of course, I'm probably going to give myself a heart attack standing in front of so many people and trying not to slur my Engrish. A thank you speech at the Romantic Times Convention was just a minute of adrenaline, but a closing speech is MANY MINUTES. Many, many minutes.

Sigh. You would think I've never given a class before the way I'm acting. But that was college, so last century ago. And even then, it was with a nice glass of orange juice with peach schnapps in the morning ;-). Shhhh. Don't ask, won't tell.

Think I can do it?




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...CONGRATULATIONS! You'll do great, I know. What a thrill for us to have our favorite author accorded that honor. We'll be waiting for pics and all the juicy bits, of course. When in 2007 is this going to be?

Anonymous said...

Of course you can, you know you can! But Oh.My.God. Better you than me...LOL

Sadista said...

Remember Chartleston? You can do it without a problem!

Gennita said...

Hi Elaine,

Thanks! But thinking about it still makes me want to barf, LOL. This is for the Colorado Romance Writers Conference in early May 2007. Good timing too, since VHIS is out that month.

Laur,

I think I'll be OMG-ing many more times in the months to come.

Sadista,

That was a sort of workshop, with a VERY SMALL group of people. This one is a speech in front of a LARGE group of people. For some reason, the size of the audience makes a difference in my ability to speak and think clearly. LOL. Unless, of course, when I'm drunk. Heehee.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge