ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12 Nekkid Heroes...

Picking Out 12 Romance Books I Read and Enjoyed in 2006 (no particular order):

1. Edge of Darkness by Cherry Adair
2. Dead Man Rising by Lilith Saintcrow
3. The Red Heart of Jade by Marjorie M. Liu
4. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
5. Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard
6. A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
7. Cold As Ice by Anne Stuart
8. The Last Warrior by Kylie Brant
9. To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
10. Edge of Fear by Cherry Adair
11. Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie/Bob Mayer
12. Sleeping With The Agent by Gennita Low (heehee, I did read the book too!)

I think I did well this year, reading-wise. Lots of books in the TBR, but I could actually make conversation about the hot books in the market! For a while there, I was so behind, I had to read the Romantic Times Book Club mag every month just to catch up with the newest books out there, and their premises.

Most of my pickings are in the paranormal category. I really enjoy magic and powerful beings/fantasy if it's done in the action/bad-ass/kick-ass style. I love me some dark gothic vampire-beast-demon/powerful woman couplings. No Tolkien books for me, thank you velly much ;-). We aren't talking about the movie, okay, which thank God, cut down the 50 pages of the droning Hobbits-on-top-of-talking-trees scene to just appear between great action.

On a quick note: why is it that the woman is always the slayer-type and the thing she falls for is the Other Side? Would love to read a story featuring the male slayer after the female vampire/beast/demon. Our gothic tradition runs deep, I tell you.

I don't read many romantic suspense when I'm writing although I can't resist my Howard, Adair and Stuart. Love their heros. Heroines not so much, but that's just personal preference. Each of them are so different too, that I really enjoy comparing their men.

That's my list for today!



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

male slayer after the female beast?? try shiloh walker's "hunting the hunter"....great book too...

Dee said...

Jenn, since you've just come off a horrible week of editing your book I'm not going to say anything about the list of books you read in 2007! ;o)

Dee

Gennita said...

Dee, yoikes! I'm time traveling!

:-)

Anon,
I did read that book. It's still about a female hunter, though, except she hunts her own species. Same thing ;-).

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge