ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Four Last Minute Sessions

The guys are emailing, complaining that I've been focusing on the women and giving them EXCELLENT gift ideas but NONE, NONE, NONE for them! Guys are more desperate than girls, they wrote, and surely a romance author knows that they need help with shopping!

Ha.

Me...what do I know? I hate shopping.

But I can give you four things most guys would think would do as gifts for their special ladies:

1) scarf from 7-11. Oh yeah, lovely.
2) Chia-Pet from 7-11, with some cheap champagne. Yup. You're set.
3) a $8.99 gift set of soap, shampoo, and bath oil. What, you think I'm dirty?
4) a hand-held vacuum. That just says romance right there.

Last minute is all about innovation, dudes. Here is the desperate man's last minute desperate innovative gift:

"Not gonna get you a diamond ring
That sorta gift doesn't mean a thing
Not gonna get you a fancy car
Girl, don'tcha know you're my shining star" :



Heehee.

Happy shopping. Last night I was comparing gift-buying (for myself) with Ranger Buddy. I was telling him I saw this Shiatsu back massager pad that I couldn't resist, so I bought it and I loved it.

He said, "Hmm. You see, that's the difference between you and me. You look for comfort in your gifts to yourself. I look for pain."

He showed me what he bought for himself--a vest with pockets around it so one can insert metal rods so as to give oneself an extra 20-lbs of weight. Makes it harder to exercise, etc.

That thing was so heavy, I couldn't even put it on myself! Men are so weird.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's a great song/video...hubby will love it!
I have a good advice for the men : always buy something that she can change and take it for granted that she will *G*

""The 10 foot menorah now plays Hava Nagila. Oh...joy.""
ROFL

Anonymous said...

That video is a Hoot & totally a man's mentality for gift giving!!

I think the "D in a B" is really a present to themselves since they love to handle theirs so much! Guys do love their hands on gifts! "-)

Gennita said...

No, no REAL AUTHENTIC Hot SEALs online, sorry ;-). Maybe someone who dresses like one to come knocking on your door?

Well, at least there's one time in the year I won't compare about metrosexual dudes ;-P--easy to buy presents for!

Laur,
I like a man who takes SOME time thinking about what to buy but alas, that kind of man doesn't seem to exist in great numbers. But the D-in the-B is pretty nifty idea. haha.

Mich,
That hilarious song has been playing in my head all day! I have a feeling the guys who read the blog will actually LOVE this idea so much they'll try it!

Oh man!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge