ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

What's An Uber Author To Do When There's No Email?


Whimper, of course. No email? Life is utterly desolate.

Hmmm. My email server went kaploooey last night. This morning blogger went kaput for hours. What's going on? Life sure seemed so meaningless without email and blogger, sob*. My joy, when I came home from work to find email was back, was pathetically exuberant.

Isn't it scary how we're now IVed to this thing called the Internet? (BTW, if you emailed me in the last few days, and I hadn't replied, the server probably ate it. Can you resend?)

Without this thing, how am I supposed to have an instant rant about how much I HATE that blonde woman on LOST, the one that's all subtle and smug and doing all the psychological warfare on our side? Huh? Huh?

And without this thing, I wouldn't be able to jump on Blogger to vent on how mad I am that McDreamy didn't give Meredith the choice after all by walking away. Gah. GAH! That's not noble! That's robbing ME of the satisfaction of seeing Meredith choose. GAH!

;-D

Are you as addicted as I am to the "information" highway? More like, the "electronic Black Hole."

************

Book news: Congratulations to the Quill Award winners, especially for:

Janet Evanovich's Twelve Sharp won in the Mystery/Suspense/Thriller category (372,000 copies sold in June!!!!)
Nora Roberts' Blue Smoke won in the Romance category(161,000 copies sold since Oct. 2005)
Diana Gabaldon's A Breath of Snow and Ashes won in the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror category (236,000 copies sold since Sept. 2005)

These are the names big in our romance world, no matter what category they win in ;-).

************
I also need to write a new author bio for the back of my book, now that I'm with a new publisher. I'm no good at this; my first Avon editor did mine for me. Is there any one of you wonderful dudettes who can write a short sweet bio for Gennita Low? Pretty please? What, are you saying I'm NOT sweet?! ***shockedface*** Pretty please with an ARC on the top when I get one? That's WICKED SWEET, if you ask me! Heh.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cool a procrastination exercise! :)

Gennita Low is the well-deserved winner of the 2003 Romantic Times Best Romantic Intrigue Award. The Author of five previous novels, Ms. Low draws on her own intriguing background to write her captivating adventure sagas. Strong, spunky characters with wicked imaginations and quick, humorous dialogue charm readers as much as their world-traveling, high-speed dangerous romantic escapades keep them turning the pages. Fluent in Chinese, Malay, German, Russian and English, the multitalented author also co-owns a roofing company in central Florida where she resides with her beloved pack of mutant poms. For the latest update on her exciting stories, visit her website at www.gennita-low.com.

Thanks, that was fun :) feel free to chuck it. Off to find groceries! (or further efforts at procrastination)

Gennita said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks! It reads much better than what I've written! I'm going copy it and tweak it.

If you're the only one writing a short bio for me, you win the ARC for Virtually His ;-), so send me your snailmail addy. I haven't received my galleys yet, but when I do, I'll be sending some out to reviewers, etc. I'll send one to you too!

Thanks for helping out!

Dee said...

Well done, Kim!

Dee

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge