ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Interview with Jed Part Two

I went to see my first movie of the year on big screen yesterday. It was Fearless, the Jet Li Kung Fu movie. Since it wasn't dubbed in ridiculous English voiceover, I enjoyed it very much. Kung Fu movies are like spaghetti Westerns to me--if they are done right, it's all about naked emotions laid bare in big letters followed by lots of exclamation marks like: REVENGE!!!!! HONOR!!!!!! BROTHERHOOD!!!!!! FAMILY!!!!!!!! SACRIFICE!!!!! ALONENESS!!!!! And of course, lots and lots of scenes that show off Jet Li's unique flexibility ;-).

I enjoy Kung Fu soap operas and movies a lot because they usually portray a mythic figure that every Chinese knows about (the main character in Fearless is a famous folk hero) and then it's a free for all as the writers just throw in whatever they want to keep the movie going, LOL. Soap operas are the best because they include romance too, although I laugh at the obvious Chinese male writers' fantasy of many women loving that One Good Guy story (every folk hero has, oh, about half-a-dozen female heroines, all hot for him, of course, in the show).

Talking about the man with too many females after him, here's
Interview With Jed Pt. 2 . Enjoy!

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to touch Jed's hard stomach too, dammit!

Anonymous said...

oohhh, His Jedness is great. Nice interview Jen, he was definitely in control at the end huh...and I'm thinking I've really lost touch with reality this time...lol
The house is coming along fine but too slowly, thank you for asking *S*

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee said...

Great interview with Jed but we didn't get an answer to the Monitor question. Does this mean that we'll get an interview with Armando too? "I want an interview with Armando! I want an interview with Armando! I want an interview with Armando!" she chants. :o)

Anonymous said...

Give Hell to Jed! I know it's going to be hot, hot, hot! Heck, give all the female operatives (except T) to Jed. He can handle all of them! :D

Anonymous said...

Gennita, I saw Fearless too. Love a good kungfu movie myself! The old ones before the fake lightning speed were the best, like Jackie Chan movies!

Love the interview with Jed. You should have him learn kung fu too! Yeah....

Anonymous said...

Great interview but the part I liked best was JED asking questions about us! Do you think Jed wants to interview us? Hehe...

nightshield2003 said...

Is there going to be an Interview with Jed III? :)

Leah

Gennita said...

Anonymous,
I understand your fascination with Jed's hard stomach ;-).

SQ,
Yeah, dynasty stuff is fascinating, esp. the one that includes real court intrigue. Of course, the most famous one is Tai Lui Fah, which I'll always associate with Chinese Opera and my grandmother, who took me to see it at the local bazaar every weekend. And all that flying hair and swords...I wonder how the swords always cut the throats and clothes, but not the hair?!

When I was a kid, I didn't have flying fibbons in my sleeves, I had the "power" of Dim Mak, so I can make my siblings "freeze." Hahahahaha. Never worked but it was still fun poking them in the neck. Dim Mak, btw, is being studied by none other than our Heath Cliffe. :)

hey Lolo,
Yeah, you're not the only one who's showing she's lost touch with reality!

Dee,
Well, Armando will drive you batty with his weird talk. Hell likes him, though. They're good friends!

MO,
LOL! If I give all the operatives (except T) to Jed, wouldn't he be too busy? Heehee.

Hi Adrianna,
Welcome! Fearless had many interesting Chinese themes about self and sacrifice. I never agree with them but I always like the emotional tug.

Elaine,
Jed is always trying to distract people to think about themselves and not him ;-).

Leah,
There are a few more questions on my list. Do you think Jed is going to answer them truthfully?

Anonymous said...

Love the interview with Jed, Jenn! I really need to go re-read everything to remind myself of how much I love Jed. *g*

Did I miss an exerpt on Virtually His? I was confused reading the interview. I looked back, but couldn't find anything on the series outside of the cover art. :( It is a romance suspense series, right?

I can't wait! May 2007 is too far away!

NancyB said...

Great interview, I am sitting at work faning my flushed face trying to get rid of the sexy grin as we speak. Maybe Jed would like to give a nice girl named Nancy a whirl :)

Anonymous said...

I think Jed is better off with a naughty girl named Leiha, after all, it was my question he actually answered and my response is, yes please!

jenna, I love kung fu movies, but the asian ones, not the Steven Segal ones, LOL. I was always impressed by the men who could kill people with their braids, LOL.

Gennita said...

Hi Casee,
Glad you enjoyed Jed ;-). For excerpt of the first chapter, go to www.daglowworld.blogspot.com or just click on the link of GlowWorld on the right side of this site and look for SPECIAL INTEL in the subject area. It shows the book cover, the link to excerpt and other nice male stuff ;-). Let me know if you have any problems.

Hey Nancy B,
Talk to the girl named Leiha below you, heehee. Maybe she'll share!

Hi Leiha,
Yeah, I meant the Asian kungfu movies with the flying braids too, preferably with no English Voiceovers. I also like the flying hats that can decapitate! And oh, don't forget the flying scarves of death!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge