ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Uber Spy Tricked! Double-crossed!

Mood today:

This is what happens when you're a Uber-Procrastinator. I always file for an automatic extension for my personal taxes in April because I have to concentrate on the business taxes (lots and lots of paper work). Then I play till Aug. 14, the due date and pretty much pull my hair out trying to finish everything on time. It's fun living this way.

But I must be losing my touch. I went through ALL that torture to find out this morning that Mr. I R Ass's has a new dateline for automatic extension and it's Oct. 16!!!! OMG. I could have two months more to play! How could I have missed this opportunity? This is so not right.

I feel stupidly EARLY now. Truly hate that. Go on, laugh. I have spent DECADES being fantastic at my procrastination. Now...all gone. Tricked by the enemy Agency too!!! I feel like such a failure.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naaaahhhhh, you're not a failure, they worked real hard to trick you. But you can always set your revenge on Mr Secret Monitor, right?
*S*

Gennita said...

Laur and SQ,
smooches to you two for commiserating with me about losing my Uber-Procrastinator status ;). I'll now have to start all over!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge