ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Kick Ass Heroines Should Have At Least Two Men!



Oh all right. I like Buffy and Angel together too. But that was before I heard Spike's jeans unzipping! Heehee.

Angel and Buffy were romantic together, with a huge dose of sexual tension because of the looks of longing exchanged between them But Spike and Buffy, ooohlala. They were sex and sexy together; they were passion. And Spike's darkness reminded me so much of Anne Stuart's heroes and I'm always in love with Anne Stuart heroes.

Those two "men" certainly did portray their own darkness and angst differently, that's for sure. It just shows that, in writing romance, "dark" heroes aren't all the same. There is tortured soul; and there is tortured soulless, who wants a soul.

*******************************

Speaking of which, SQ,
The Subservient Chicken taebos very well but you have to type the word VAMPIRE and see he does! Squawk!

********************************
I have a dirty fishtank that has five fish in it. They have been with me before I MOVED to this house, so they are at least ten years old. I know...it seems they love the dirty fishtank. I didn't have the heart to flush them down the toilet, so I've kept them, with intermittent kind souls ***coughdisgusted
boyfriendscough*** cleaning the tank for them. Well one of my fish passed away. From old age, I presume. I feel kind of sad, although I've never really bonded with them. They are part of the Gennita Low circus. So now I'm down to four.

My, my life is so full of news ;-). What, would you prefer that I tell you about our suddenly stormy hurricane weather? Rain, rain, rain, rain.




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Genn, have u told ur chicken to run around like its head is cut off? pretty funny. You have to put it in like: run around chicken head cut off or something to that effect
~Athena

Leiha said...

Oh that zip was soooo hot! I was never huge on Buffy and Angel, too much angst involved whereas with Spike they each knew each other, faults and all. And, the sex was hot! C'mon, they literally brought down a building when they had sex, LOL.

Anonymous said...

http://www.morningsidekick.com/visitors/visitors-mp3s/song-cubicle.mp3 This seemed your sense of humor, maybe the crazy workers won't seem so bad. A parody of You're Beautiful - My Cubicle
and the lyrics http://dmoz.org/profiles/motsa.html

Gennita said...

Athena,
You do know this is a strange chicken obsession, don't you? ;-) But that was a cool suggestion!

Hey Leiha,
Absolutely agreed! But I did love the episode when Angel and BUffy finally made love in the crossover episode to Angel (Season 1). So romantic. So tragic.

However, with Spike! Sigh. Building falling...all that madness...all that wildness...that was totally hot!

Kim,
Thanks for the link! Will check it out.

JENN

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge