ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Random Spy Thoughts

I'm trying to get back into the working mode. It seems harder this week, for some reason. Alcohol still in my brain cells, probably ;-).

Writing Update:
Revisions for Virtually His is getting done slowly. I've been rereading the first few chapters--not much rewriting here but more of rearranging of information. In the original version, I started each chapter with a very short take of a CIA training session that would be reflected by the action/lesson in the scenes of that particular chapter but my editor said that would take the reader out of the story. So the solution was to take each of these little takes and put them into the prologue. Not complicated, but whether that would work, or whether the reader would just skip that prologue is another thing.

American Idol Thoughts:
My American Idol will always be The Purple One. Oh my. The man could still rock my world, even though he's shorter than Ryan Seacrest ;-). He just drips sex.

Best Moment: Surprise appearance of Clay Aiken and his New Do. Or best Gay Moment, I can't decide. He looked sooooo cuuuuuute. There's something about the look in his eyes, especially when he's singing, that always gets me. And yeah, that's why I like him better than Ruben ;-).

Worst. Duet. Evah. Well, actually, all the duets, except for the Two Bald Men, were pretty horrendous but what was with Toni Braxton? Holy Cow, was she lip-synching? Did she even know the words to the song? Or had she been partying too hard with Meatloaf backstage?

Talking of Meatloaf, what's with all the shaking? I thought he was having a seizure. Katherine McPhee's voice actually propped his up. And can I, as a woman, remark that her chesticles were remarkable? I swear I was staring at them and thinking they were going to pop, as in burst, they were so...pop-py looking.

Poor Elliot Yahmin. Killed. By. Diva.

I still wanna do Ace. Shhhh.

Let's all stuff snails into Kelly's mouth. I miss Mandisa.

OMG. Funniest moment--Chicken Little singing Tom Jones' What's Up, Pussycat. OMG. When he sings, with those big chickie eyes looking straight at the camera, about "wanting to kiss your pussycat lips." OMG. I busted somethin'.

Two Bald Guys dueting in alternative rock, or whatever you call that kind of music, with no screaming (ala Axel Rose and one of those other Heavy Metal dudes from the 80s a while back) or anger or angst. That's got to be a first for me. Here is proof that two bald singers isn't better than one. Heh.

And the winner? Since he does Joe Cocker so well, I will forgive Taylor's purple jacket. Total yawn about the two debut singles. "My Destiny?" Ugh. "Do I Make You Proud?" Double-Ugh. Better: "My Cleavage Is Better Than His" vs "Do I Have To Dye My Hair Whiter?"

EDITED TO ADD: And what other finale would boast of a crying DAVID HASSELHOFF because Taylor won? Why was he sobbing?!!! Maybe because he wanted to duet with Toni Braxon and have her grope him....

And those are my thoughts about the Idol Finale. Anyone want me to talk about the House finale? Heh.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge