ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

This Cleaning Agent Is Mine!

I found a free Search Button to try out on the blogs. If you scroll down and look to your right, there is a Picosearch button. I've cross-reffed both FYEO and A LOW PROFILE entry points together so that if you do a search of "Jed," for instance, you'll get all the posts with his name from both blogs. Do you think that's a good idea? Do you care? ;-) If you use it, please let me know whether it works and whether it's worth keeping. Being free, I don't know how limited it is. It cost a few hundred bucks for the professional one.

And now, for your Saturday Entertainment:

Please sit back, put up your legs, and enjoy this eye candy while he cleans your house:



HUNK CLEANING AGENT

He cleans house, he takes off shirt, he cleans some more, he takes off pants...life is goooooooood. The best line: "I can work without my pants on too." Yeeeehaaaa, babeeee!

Now say thank you to Gennita for bringing you so many wonderful Saturday hunky surprises. ;-)


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Mary Stella said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Gennita said...

Mary Stella, don't know whether you read my reply to you from yesterday. I've heard good things about Rosetta Stone but I don't think that's the one RB is using. He's using something A LOT SIMPLER ;-). Some text book and an MP3 program.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I can't stop laughing. Where do you find these things?

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!! Yeah, where on earth do you get hold of this stuff? Does the company that provide that type of cleaning service OUTCONUS? I'd like to sign up for it.

Shesawriter said...

OMG!!! Thanks, I needed that. LOL!

Tanya

Gennita said...

You are all very welcome :-). I have a spy network that supplies me with these wonderful tidbits. And of course, I share them with you. As far as I know, this man will use his Pine Cleaner anywhere in the world, Elaine!!! Heh.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge