ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Happy Uber Author

Shhhhh, don't tell Muse, but I'm ON MY FREAKING LAST CHAPTER! OMG OMG OMG. I can smell fresh air. Lover Eternal is beckoning. My agent's sigh of relief. No more of my editor's silent screams (you don't think screams can be silent???! Try being me). Maybe even have some time to see a dermatologist to get my problem under control before RT (OR, win the Vampire's Ball Best Make Up Contest for Purple Necks). Most of all, I can stop feeling guilty about mourning for my dog.

But it's Sunday and I feel GENNI-rous. Heh. I have another hunky hunk to share with you ;-). I'm writing about a naked avatar in my virtual reality series. So a naked Ian Lawless in an ad is certainly appropriate. He is au naturel and his smile is wonderfully naked. And that pillow is so artfully placed, I want to yank it away. With my teeth.

So sit back again, put up your legs again, and smile dreamily at THIS dude messing up your house. Then go back to yesterday and click on CLEANING HUNK to get him to clean up afterwards. Then come back here and...well, you know how to amuse yourselves, don't you? ;-)

LAWLESS HUNK

I am just too good to you girls lately ;-).




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Mary Stella said...

No, I think you need to be even better -- hehehe. I don't know where you find these video clips, but please continue. ;-)

Congrats on getting to the last chapter, my friend!

Gennita said...

SQ, The silence is shortlived since being late meant my 2nd book proposal is late too ;-). But I will look for a spa. My honey gave me a spa certificate worth $200 that I'm going to enjoy!

Mary Stella,
It's ads like these that make me wanna move to Australia. Ian Lawless is such a beautiful man and he should really come and stay with me. Really, he should. ;-) Oh, this ad was aired in the States with them airbrushing that beautiful butt with some kind of underwear. Puritans!!!

Anonymous said...

They airbrushed his butt in the States??? You're not kidding! Maybe you should get your books publiahed in Australia, too! Or, at least have an Aussie version?

Congrats on reaching the last chapter. So...who is Hell's monitor?

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge