ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Uber Author Shops For Uber Clothes

MOOD TODAY: This is me, ODed on the Chinese brew. Just kidding. But yes, my stomach has always been a lot bigger than my eyes and I've been eating too damn much!!!

I want to tell you what true love is. True love is giving up Jack Bauer for ONE EPISODE ;-). I missed my beloved Jack saving the world. Of course, being in New York city helped lessen the pain.


My box of new clothes from New York arrived and I'm having a lot of fun modeling my new uber-author collection. I tell ya, there were sales galore in New York. My fashion consultant, aka Steve, must have marched me up and down 30 blocks everyday. This isn't easy for me on heels and I'm really not a serious shopper at heart, so it takes a lot of love on my part to do more than an hour of clothes shopping ;-). But now that I see the cool jackets that I bought for 70 percent off at Macy's and Sak's, it's WORTH IT ;-D.
After many hours of walking, we took a rest at a BED store. It had one of those very expensive memory foam beds:

As you can see, when we feel like resting, we REALLY rest. Heh.

Here's me, happily resting:











As you can see, I look very cute after I walk a lot.

I've also decided to start saving money for a memory foam bed. It's very, very, very comfy. The only drawback, or so said the salesman, is that it has no bounce to it so umm...the man sweats a bit more than usual when he's umm...exercising. Ah, important information for sexy scenes in future books!

When we returned to the hotel, the fashion consultant suddenly turned into my physical trainer. He made me walk up 17 flights of stairs!!! He insisted that it was good for the soul. I thought he was nuts. When he went off to the exercise room, I snuck away and went back to Chinatown. And bought a whole bag of Chinese beef jerky. Now, that was heavenly ;-). Then I rushed back to the room with two cups of Starbucks coffee as cover...heh. And let's hope he doesn't read this blog.

Are you sick of my NY tales yet? I think I have one more day to share before my EVENTLESS flight home. Can you imagine--a flight in which everything went according to schedule without me running from one concourse to the next?

Then I will have to report to you about the super-uber-author-spy-roofer brew I've been taking. I'm sure you're dying to find out what it tastes like. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year, by the way. I'll have to eat a lot for good luck. LOL.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, I have one of those Tempurpedic beds. They're wonderufl, absolutely wonderful, and worth saving for!

Dee

Gennita said...

Hi Dee, They were a bit too hard for me at first but did feel very comfy once it molded itself under my weight. I'm seriously thinking of saving for one, though. That or lasik surgery. Argkh!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge