ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Overheated Roofer

I'm tearing off a very steep roof at the moment. Of course, we, uber-roofers that we are, have to pick the HOTTEST MONTH in Florida to do this. We just love to fry our brain cells.

And how hot is it?

It's so hot, Ranger Buddy wanted to do a handstand...with his head in the cooler.

It's so hot that I only grunted when someone asked me "Are you hot?" (Usually, I would say, "I stay hot, baby!)

It's so hot the shingles were melting under my shoes and burning the bottom of my feet as I tried to balance myself on an 8-12 pitch.

It's so hot I wanted to join Ranger Buddy in his attempt to do the handstand with head in bucket feat. That would make a cool (OUCH, OUCH, wrong word!) pic for my site, though, wouldn't it? Kick-ass roofer with head in bucket while doing handstand....

There is no hotter or nastier job I can think of than taking off a roof in the dead heat of summer. Maybe doing hot tar on the roof or road...that one is pretty nasty too. I hate carrying buckets of that stuff up a roof, knowing that if I sway just a little (and I usually do, with my short legs), splatters of hot tar will spill out and get on me. And tar burns are NO FUN.

Then I come home and the air-conditioned house is Bliss. Paradise. There's no place like home ;-). Of course, I'm too brain-dead to even want to write these last couple of days. I should be doing that, while I wait for SOME COMMUNICATION about my proposal.

So, instead, I've been messing around in cyberspace. I have recently updated my GEM page with photos from the RWA convention. Lots of pics of authors at Reno! Here is the link: http://gennita-low.com/GEMs.asp It was just a grand week--no HOT roofs, just hot babes boogieing and eating too much chocolate! I made a lot of new friends and hot contacts...maybe a collaboration or two coming up in the future, you never know!

Okay, this hot roofer is going to take an ice-cold shower....

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Shannon McKelden said...

Gennita! I just found your blog. It was great boogieing with you, too, it Reno! HOpe to see you in Atlanta next year!
Shannon McKelden

Gennita said...

Hi Shannon!

I had such a great time with you hot babes ;-). We'll have to try to find a good place in Atlanta and at other Cities!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge