ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, December 03, 2012

The Next Big Thing Blog Hop!

WEEK 24!

There are the books everyone has heard about: Twilight, Hunger Games, Fifty Shades of Gray. But what about all those books written by people you’ve never heard of? Some of them are treasures, just waiting to be found, and that’s what this blog hop is all about: the books you might not have heard about, but that you might end up loving.
This blog hop is like a game of tag. One author posts and tags five other authors who link back to their website the next week and tag five new authors. If you follow the blog hop long enough, you’re bound to find some books you’ll love! Maybe you’ll even discover a book that ends up being the next big thing.

I was tagged by Niecey Roy. You can learn more about her book Fender Bender Blues on her website www.nieceyroy.com

This blog hop includes ten questions to help you learn more about an author’s current work in progress, so here’s a little info about my current project:
1: What is the title of your book?
Tempting Trouble. Here is the cover:

2: Where did the idea come from for the book?
I’ve always been interested in spy stories and I read all kinds of stuff whenever I can. Hot mysterious assassins. Covert wars. Gadgets and weapons. Secret identities. Underground networks. They all go into my Whirlpool of Big Ideas.

3: What genre does your book fall under?
Romantic Suspense, although mine is more on the thriller side. I coin my sub-genre Spy-fy ;). I have a series called Super Soldier Spy that plays with the idea of CIA remote-viewing and virtual reality portals. Researching for those books were fun!

4: Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Don’t know. I’m sure Gerard Butler is in the cast ;). He and his cast of 300 warriors with their abs of steel can all play my Navy SEAL characters ;).

5: What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Nuns on the run, odd Chinese words, double agents, non-aligned ghosts, dangerous daddy, three grains of rice, plus an assortment of spy games--falling in love would just be tempting trouble.

6: Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
This book is self-published. My previous books have been published by Avon Harper Collins and Mira Books.

7: How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
I don’t really write in draft. The story sort of puke itself out and I have no story line, just go with the flow and making edits as I write.

8: What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Tempting Trouble is a spy caper, with lots of romance and action. I don’t have an exact comparison but my writing teachers are Linda Howard and Anne Stuart and hopefully, I learned a thing or two from them about sexual tension and sexy bad boys. My series can also be compared to Cindy Gerard’s spec. ops. Books.

9: Who or What inspired you to write this book?
Not the book, per se, but I always think about the late and great Colonel David Hackworth, an American hero, when I write about military stuff in general. I would like to think my heroes have Col. Hackworth’s sense of duty and bravery. Also, James Bond remains the ultimate inspiration J. I want my heroines to be Jane Bond, intelligent, kickass, and always sexy!

10: What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
If you like hot romance with your suspense plot, give Tempting Trouble a try. Grace McNeil, the heroine, has appeared in several of my books, including Big Bad Wolf and Facing Fear. Her father, Jed McNeil, is a fan favorite and yes, he makes an appearance in this book too. And yeah, totally hot assassin with a daughter he nicknamed Trouble. Poor hero, Lance, has his hands full, I tell ya.

Here is a list of authors who will be joining the hop for week 25 on December 12th. I hope you’ll visit their blogs next week and learn more about their books. Maybe one of them will become your new favorite author!


You can read excerpts from Tempting Trouble at my blog right now (yesterday's post)!


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great interview. Just love reading stories of heroes(spy,seals or generally the forces). I re-read one of your books about once a week and always start from your first one. Thank you for bring great character to life through your writing.

Gennita said...

Oh wow, anonymous. Once a week?! Thank you!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge