ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sniff. Goodbye to Two Uber Spies

Today, the Shuttle Atlantis comes home from space on its final flight. I'll miss all the early morning BOOOOOOOMs announcing your re-entries into space. You were the newest and the bestest in space research and space flight for a long, long time. Now, I'm awaiting the space elevator. Bring it on, Bryan Laubscher!


And my darling Jack. You were the Spy Who Shoots Thighs, the angstiest of the angstiest, the one who could and would get the job done. You ruled the 2000s. I'll miss your ability to heal from three gunshots, five stab wounds, four concussions, 2 spinal taps, and major liver transplant AND STILL save the world from terrorists all in 24 hours.

For more motivational posters like the one below, please visit www.tropichunt.com/24, an avid 24 fan.


Goodbye, Atlantis and Jack Bauer! For fans, what are your favorite and/or most memorable moments of these two icons?




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

tropichunt.com guy said...

My favorite moments for each were:
- Seeing the last launch of Atlantis in person almost two weeks ago. Being there with the crowd, the cheers and applause, the rumble of the engines...just made the triumphant feeling of our accomplishments in space all that more real for me.
- For "24", my favorite moment in the show was Jack calling Kim as he was flying the plane with the nuclear bomb in it to tell her goodbye. Season 2 is still by favorite season, followed by a tie between seasons 1 and 4 (Marwan was fantastic as the villain...).

Bauerfan said...

The most memorable moment of the shuttle was the long ago disaster. I watched it live outside my home and saw the whole thing. Never forgot it.

My most memorable Jack moment was when he found his wife dead at the end of Season 1! Never forgot that either.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge