ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

October Is Almost Here!

I just realized today that October is a month an a half away! And I have done nothing, promotion-wise, for Virtually Hers. Been. So. Busy.

And I'll be very, very busy all the way to end of Sept too. First, I have to get the first chapter to Virtually One ready because my editor thought it would be a good idea to insert that at the end of Virtually Hers. It's very rough right now and boy, this cold isn't helping the rewriting one bit.

Then, I've been invited to contribute in an anthology for The Mammoth Book of Spec. Ops. Romance. It sounds great but the deadline is end of September! I'm nervous that I can't do it because that's a lot of writing.

Oh, not to forget, Sept. 15 is deadline for my Business Tax Extension. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sob.

Sure I'll do it. Not a problem!

Oh, nearly forgot. I started the post saying that I've done zilch about promoting VHers, which I need to do for the next month or so. I need my reviewer readers out there who review for blogs, sites, and such, who won't mind an e-ARC. I need peeps who know about blogs that review ebooks. Please either post here or email me with info about your review site. Really appreciated.

(No, you cannot pretend to be a reviewer because you want hot Jed in your hands ;-) because I'll ck your site, silly. But I love your enthusiasm anyway. Also, I'll think of a good contest, like, say, a HARD COPY of Virtually Hers, in the next couple of weeks. Happy now? Smooches!)

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending email, Gennita!
--Vicki

Eva / TXBookjunkie said...

Booo...Wish I could consider myself a reviewer. Does it count if I post comments on my blog about books I'm reading? :)

-Eva

Lisa W. said...

Well dang... I'll be happy if I win the hard copy! ;-D

Saly said...

I'll be a good and patient girl & wait till October. I visit AAR & DearAuthor which I'm pretty sure you're aware of.;)
I've heard a lot abt Mammoth Books of Spec Ops(they've been some Paranormal one's out too I think). Any idea how many authors would be contributing??
Would love it, if you had a story in there too.:)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge