ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A Mountain of Work

Three roofing jobs and revision for Virtually Hers. Oh, did I add 100 degrees on the roofs.

Please excuse the quick hi and bye for now, but I wanted to make sure you all miss me ;-). I wanted to start Anne Stuart's newest but a review (and a friend confirmed) that the heroine was still married when she and the brother-in-law did the wild thang. I'm not sure I really want to read that theme right now since one of my neighbors just did the same thing and ugh, the family drama was terrible. This being romance, I'm sure everything would be swept and hidden away and I know La Stuart would handle the situation well.

Perhaps another month.

What about you? Would you mind reading this hot button theme?

Now off I go and be hot on a roof.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

About the affair theme (with brother-in-law no less) and would I read it...no, no, and hell no. That's not why I read romance. Ick.

Marisa said...

Take care on the roofs!

And no, won't be reading the Stuart neither.

Mo said...

Hmmm... I could probably handle this theme better if it weren't the brother-in-law. I'm not crazy about it in the first place because of my views on infidelity.

kim said...

no, i've lived it and there's nothing "romantic" about it no matter how you spin it. everyone involved gets hurt.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge