ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Of Those Days When Zombies Sounded Good

I'm in a horrible mood, so pardon the sulky post. The week has finally descended into my coming home at 8.30pm to find my air-conditioner flooding my garage floor. I almost wept from the frustration.

Gah. I foresee a hot sticky night ahead since the repairman can't come till morning, and I'm still wondering how to let him do his job when I need to be off to my job by 6am. Double Gah.

I promised my editor to read Virtually His and Hers back-to-back so I can answer a few of her concerns and I haven't been able to carve out a block of time to do this. Computer problems. Working overtime at the roof from hell. Bills and unexpected home improvement projects kept interrupting. A frustrated woman here.

I did hear something on the radio that gave me a grin, though. Did you know they've found a parasite that can infect the fire ant and make them into ZOMBIES? They basically forget to look for food, march around like zombies till their heads fall off. And you think zombies invading our urban fantasies/paranormals were just weird things popping up in an author's imagination.

Of course, this particular author starts to think up about how this parasitic can be changed into a chemical idea to be used in the super soldier-spy series. Can you imagine, an army of zombies created specifically for one thing, and then their heads fall off. A little gruesome, I know, but it's been that kind of week. I deserve to kill people in my head. Bunches, in fact.

The idea does have a fascinating hold on me, though, because the more cynical of us know the government likes to experiment on people, even their soldiers, don't we? Hmm. Virtually Zombie. Hmm.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Jordan Summers said...

What's scary is that it could probably be used as a biological weapon. I guess we'll find out when peoples' heads start popping off.

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Hope you have a better day today and that you get to come home to a nice cool house!!

I've always been fascinated by zombies. For instance, I've always wondered how much human flesh a zombie can eat and still make a zombie out of the human. At what point will the human die from being consummed vs. becoming a zombie? Also, can you really fool other zombies into thinking you are a zombie by pretending to be a zombie (as in the movie "Sean of the Dead")?

Hmmm... I seriously need to get a life!

Joy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you're too funny, Suhura!

Lisa W. said...

Oh dear.... Jenn's on a rampage with the zombie parasite... I'll never get me Jed. LOL! ;-)
Hugs Jenn! It will be fine so chin up, K? Just think, you actually have a publisher to BOTHER you with VHis and VHers! How awesome is that?
Now, off with their heads!! I'm off to get me some of that fire ant parasite! LMAO!

LadyZannah said...

I vote for having Jed become the zombie and have HIS head fall off

Gennita said...

Jordan,

You know it's going to happen. Haven't you been watching FRINGE? :-)

****

Su-hura, my love,

You think too much.

*****

Lady Zannah,

Who needs a biological weapon when they have you? ;-P

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge