ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

If They Put A Bib On, What Would You Do?


Introducing C*ck Bibs. I kid you not. And no, you don't wear it around your neck, sweeties. It is "designed to make clean up after oral sex a breeze!”

The Washington City Paper wrote a funny article about it, mentioning the five most inappropriate c*ck bib phrases. The inventor said that he came up with the idea after being victim to yet "another sloppy blow-job." Umm. He also mentioned that he was happily married.
Umm.
Dude. You just critiqued your wife's performance to a million net readers. I'm trying to imagine how she feels about that.
Also, can I add that, if I happened to chance upon an alpha male dangling his member through that peep-hole, I'm probably likely to take away his Alpha Male membership for life. And will tell all my girlfriends about the bib.
What 'bout you, dear readers? If you happened to find yourself staring at the bib, would you have a smart...ahem...comeback?


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Ferah said...

Snort! I'd be laughing so hard there would be no reason for the bib. The evening would be over and things would never be the same again. Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, Alpha Male membership rescinded. Snort!

vince said...

I wouldn't be staring at it, but concerning wearing it... No. Absolutely no. And who critiques their partner's performance on the net?

Happily married? I wonder how long that will last?

kim said...

Aw man and I was just at a bachelorette party this would have gotten a laugh for sure and made the bride turn BEAT (or is it beet?) red. oh well :) and no i wouldn't give a bj to a man wearing that, i would however laugh in his face poor thing.

DBD said...

I needed this post after this crazy week. Wow!

Let's see, this brings up a whole host of intrigues for me. I can now imagine men asking if we want a . . . Never mind, I better keep those thoughts to myself.

I think I could do without the bib. Although, I thought most men were happy to have attention given to their friends, regardless of the mess. Oh well, maybe there's freakier things going on than I know about.

Gennita said...

But guys, no smart comeback? LOL.

Vince, have you ever heard a guy complain about a messy blowjob to another? Because this dude seemed to suggest there are many complaining in the locker room!

DBD said...

I guess it's useful if you doing the gourmet style of bj. Without the cutlery of course, but then again with all the people using jackhammers, sawblades and other power tools, a bib may be appropriate.

I think if a guy complained to another guy about a blowjob, he might get punched in the mouth.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge