ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jiggle Low!


Yes, the terrible twos are here. He hasn't eaten a book in months. Still marks the Alpha Pillow as his when he can. Has this love affair with spaghetti. Wants every female in the neighborhood for himself. Happy Birthday, Bad Puppy!

He ate spaghetti and ice-cream, in case you're interested.

***************
I'm reading Nalini Singh's newest, Angel's Blood. An interesting new world of archangels which aren't quite as angelic as traditional lore, who makes vampires. The heroine is a vampire hunter and she's been hired by the very scary-powerful and ethereally beautiful Raphael. The thing is, can she survive this hunt?

I'm enjoying the tension between the protagonists, the play of opposites--of zest vs ennui, humanity vs absolute power. It's a very fast-paced book, and even though we're fed with many interesting details about the h/h's backgrounds as well as the secondary characters' history, there's never any info-dumping. The ending is a little rushed (I felt that the disposal of the bad guy needed a scene from the heroine's POV to really bring home the impact of her predicament) but the series is definitely worth following. Neat twist at the end, with consequences that I'm dying to find out in the next book.

What are you reading right now? Any good recs? Any downers?






Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

just finished "The Reader" the book is better then the movie. And I am now reading "Maverick" Lora Leigh. Carrie

Mo said...

Well Happy Birthday, Jiggle Low! ;)

I am also reading Angel's Blood, much more slowly.

Problem is, all the books I am dying to read, well, they haven't hit the shelves yet. {Sigh} And worse, they are all at least a month and a half away. {Double sigh}

Saly said...

Happy Birthday, Jiggle Low from my side too!!

Me too felt that the ending was rushed in Nalini Singh's book.

Dream Warrior by SK was great. Opened a whole lot of new avenues. I'll just say Gods Vs Gods.;)

Promises in Death the new In Death book was good too.
Besides, that I loved the SEP latest, What I Did for Love.


That's all I can think about for now.

Edith said...

Just finished Safe Passage by Ida Cook (aka Mary Burchell). I don't read much NF but dearauthor made it sound so good I picked it up. It was fabulous. One of the best books I read this year.

Jiggle is such a CUTIE!!

Anonymous said...

Trust you to name your dog "Jiggle" Low, hahaha! Happy birthday to one of your mutant poms!

I've decided to start reading from the list of romance books you just posted last week. Some of them are hard to find too. I've just started Dream A Little Dream because it was at the UBS. Glad you didn't recommend any Danielle Steele.

Got the next fifty ready yet?

Anonymous said...

Just finished House On The Corner Of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford(enjoyed the book), Suzanne Brockmann's Dark Of Night(didn't expect the matchups) and am currently reading S.J. Rozan's The Shanghai Moon (latest Lydia Chin/Bill Smith book). Next on the list is Angel's Blood.

Happy Birthday, Jiggle Low!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cutie pie! I'm currently reading your other recommendation, Patricia Briggs' series. You've steered me right every time, thank you.

Lisa W. said...

Happy Birthday Jiggle Low! Too cute for your own good!
I'm currently reading "Maverick" by Lora Leigh and I'm waiting for my copy of JR Ward's Lover Avenged.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge