ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Post #2: I'm Dusted

So I'm watching American Idol to air my tired brain out. Does the new format SUCK or what? Geez, talk about stretching the time to meaninglessness. Why would they put the parents there and then yak yak about nothing after their performances, especially when some of them were clearly out of depth? Or maybe I'm just in a tired bad mood. I'm also growling because Bad Puppy stole my ice-cream cone and wolfed it down. No one gets between me and my ice-cream. Grrr.

Book Updates

1) No news about Virtually Hers or any of my proposals yet. Told you this is a slow, slow process. I'm really hoping Diamond and T's story get sold this time because I love them so much.

2) Big Bad Wolf's sales numbers, including this past week, is now at 263. Yeeha! I have a feeling many readers who went to Amazon looking for Virtually Hers picked it up when they saw BBW there instead of VHers. The sale has been very steady since its debut on Dec. 24, 2009 seven weeks ago. Thank you for helping me by posing on other forums, everyone. Deeply appreciated.

Of course, 263 is not quite anywhere near these authors' sales numbers. LOL. Check out this list of top guns and see whether you can spot your favorite romance authors. I...uh...have a long way to go. Heh.

3) Still haven't made up my mind about what stories to pick for the anthology. For sure, there will be a novella about Rick and Nikki. Methinks there are some important fears to face still for both of them.

*********************
I'm still at that labor job with the long, long commute. Today was interesting. I learned how to tile. And yes, my lungs are now caked with the dust. I think I'm trying to die young.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

nuria said...

hey¡ i just bought BBW from amazon, so bring up your sales to 264. until vhers is available i'll have to content myself with this one. hope it comes soon¡

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
Don't die young till you finish the Virtually series, T and Alex's stories, all the commandos AND all the SEALs and ALL THE STEVES!!!!! Not allowed to die till then, you hear me?

Also,American Idol was boring last night. Too much talking.

And OMG about the sales numbers. Evanovich sold that many? And Nora, well of course. I don't see many of my favorite authors there.

Gennita said...

Nuria,
Thank you! I'll do my best to get Vhers out soon.

Marisa,
Bwahahaha. Thanks for making my day.

Anonymous said...

Yay for more Rick and Nikki!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge