ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Post #2: For Those NOT In The Know

And not caring...

What was the last book you read in 2008? Recommend or not?

Mine: BLOODRING by Faith Hunter

Not sure yet because I just couldn't get into it. I loved the premise, though, but maybe apocalyptic/magical world wasn't a good choice for enjoying the end of the year //grin//. I put it away to try again later.

What about you?

Also--why is eating black-eyed peas lucky?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

16 comments:

Mo said...

Eh... I'm not sure which one to put, one that I've read before but was the real last book I touched before the new year or the book I have mostly finished and love but was not literally the last book I touched. The last book I touched was SWTA - and of course, I am learning new things again. Hmmmm....

The book I am almost finished with and which I basically know the ending to - because I saw spoilers as I was reading about the third book - is One Foot in the Grave. Mmm... I love me some Bones!

Gennita said...

Okay, are you Mo the first? LOL.

Wow, you read SWTA? And learned new stuff? :-) You got to tell me all this new stuff you keep learning!

Bones is cute, isn't he? He shags hot too ;-).

Sara said...

The book that read was Twilight it was a reread, that was last book 2008. I have a long list new books to read for 2009.

Jenifer said...

My last book of 2008 was Suzanne Brockmann's "Into the Night", #5 in the Troubleshooter series. I came late to her books, so I've got some catching up to do.

Recommend? Of course! These books are thrilling and hot, and you can't help but love every single character (or love to hate those that deserve it). But I do recommend starting with book 1. They're all amazing.

Anonymous said...

My last book was the first five chapters of Big Bad Wolf! Am waiting patiently for the arrival of my order to make BBW my FIRST BOOK of 2009 :).

-D

Anonymous said...

Oh, forgot to add- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIG BAD WOLF TO EVERYONE! HOT, FUNNY, HOT, BAD-ASS. Can I also add I love Jed and Grace? I want Grace's book!

vanessa jaye said...

Lydia Joyce's Wicked Intentions is the last book I finished for 2008. I started reading Kresley Cole's Dark Desires After Dusk, but I'm not done yet. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Jen! I havent read much in 2008, last one was marliss melton next go die. Not bad but not a favorite.
As for where I was... Going through a divorce... Again!!... A mean one this time, but if you décide to write about divorce, private investigators, bloody ends and new beginning, I'll be your best source!! ;-)

Gennita said...

Sara,
ah, you like the Sparkly One ;-).


Jenifer,
Yes, SB writes great action scenes.


Anonymous,
Thanks for buying my book!

Gennita said...

Vanessa,

Are you sure you have the right title? (tongue in cheek again)

Gennita said...

Oh, Laur,

I'm so sorry to hear about the divorce. Where are you now, my friend? Still living in the same house in Paris?

Anonymous said...

"Heartbreakers" and "Caught" Lori Foster. I liked both of these books. I don't know why eating blackeye peas is lucky but eating beans, pork, and sauerkraut on New Years day is supposed to give you money in the new year.

Lisa W. said...

Reading Lara Adrian's Veil of Midnight. Really good so far. I've been told that black eye peas is for your change, turnip greens are for your cash and ham is for luck.

Anonymous said...

Last book of 2008 was Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood, highly recommend, then the first book of the year was Whisper No Secrets by Cindy Gerard, (also highly recommend) which had a dedication to (among others) an author named Jennita Low.

LadyZannah said...

The Cursed by L.A. Banks. Coming to the end of her series, her books gimme the creeps. By I must read some more.

Anonymous said...

My first book for 2009 issss...Big Bad Wolf. And yes, it's nice and shiny.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge