ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Not That Far Away

Can you believe it's the end of the January, 2009 already? ***blink Wow. It's kind of scary how fast the time is flying!

Already the Romantic Times Convention is coming up in a few months. I'm glad that this year I can drive to the hotel instead of fly (saves $$$) and I can pile lots of BBW in the trunk for the signing ;-).

Check out the workshop- and fun-filled event schedule:

RT CONVENTION 2009 SCHEDULE

I've mentioned that I have workshop captaining duties on Wednesday, talking romantic suspense with some great authors and friends, including Barry Eisler, Karen Rose, and Roxanne St. Clair. There are some other excellent panels and mini-mixers that I want to go to too, especially the one held by my good buddies Lauren Dane and Anne Aguirre.

If you scroll down to the end of each day's schedule, you'll see the costume balls being held each night. There is food, entertainment, and dancing, and a good time is had by all. You know I'll be taking pictures ;-).

Last year's was fun because I met many new fantasy and suspense authors who attended the convention after hearing how many romance readers read across genres, especially if their stories have romantic elements. It's important to cross-promote, learning new things from networking, and making new acquaintances.

Please do let me know if you're attending RT Con this year. I'd be delighted to meet with you over some drinks or books! Looking through the workshops, which ones caught your interest?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Jenn,

Do they ever have RAW in Louisville Ky or Nashville TN? I would love to go to one of them but they are always so far away. My daughter birthday was yesterday. Time does fly fast.

Caralovable said...

I want to come to this RT event. How come they never have them in Canada or anywhere else?

Gennita said...

Sara,
RT has been held at Kentucky before. Next year, although not confirmed yet, will be in Columbus, OH, near my alma mater. Argh.

Gennita said...

Cara,

I believe RT has been to Canada and even as far as Hawaii before, but it's been a while.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I'll be done with both the books due before then so I'll be freeeeeee to play.

Gennita said...

Lauren,
Looking forward to seeing you and the girlfriends ;-).

Anonymous said...

Too expensive for me but I could definitely do Columbus! Mariaaaaa!! Road Trip!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge