ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Post #2: Any New Year Resolution?


Declare yours and make it public among hundreds of know-it-alls. Come on. I dare you.

Mine: I resolve to get Virtually Hers published. By hook or by crook.

Happy New Year, good friends and all. Unless something fantastic comes up that I just simply have to post and share, see you on the other side. And hey, drive safely!

Here's wishing you good luck, joy and prosperity for 2009!


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! all the best and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

what a great new years resolution! i love it! =]

Lisa W. said...

Happy New Year to you Jenn and all Sexy Veges! I have say that I LOVE your new year resolution Jenn! I do hope that you get to publish VHers. That would be so awesome. I pray that you do because I'm dying to have it! Hugs! :-)

LadyZannah said...

I am going to buy myself a muscle car for my birthday month. Is that a good resolution? I mean what self respecting Dom would go anywhere with me in an SUV or sedan? those do not scream Queen of The Universe at all.....However a nice 2010 Chevy Camaro in a metallic red with black racing stripes....now THAT is cool. Maybe black with red stripe?...decisions, decisions

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge