ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wine and Cheese

I know we're all feeling a bit down worldwide. Okay, more than a bit. We're worried and wary of the future. Today I watched Bad Puppy chewing on the skein of messy wooly threads that was once a stuffed toy and I wish I have that dedicated concentration right now, but I find my mind flitting from topic to topic.

Wherever you are--here, Australia, Canada, Malaysia--are you doing okay? You're all my friends and I'm thinking of you today.

This is mostly a "fun" blog, a place for you to relax with me, share a laugh and read our favorite books. You all know I'm mostly doing fine, even though I'm executing these difficult moves on my balance beam. What about you?



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, it's all worry here too. This is a nice place to stop every morning for a little fun and Jenn news. Keep it up.

LadyZannah said...

It has been a tough year but many good things have happened as well. So I focus on the positives, that way I can keep my sanity.

Anonymous said...

I'm fine. I work for a utility and well, everyone needs electricity.

You strike me as a kind, fun, upbeat person but I'm more worried about you and your balancing act.

Annie

Gennita said...

Anonymous,

I know the world outside is a little apocalyptic right now. I want Glow Place to be a good place for my friends and readers to visit, away from the storm for a few minutes.

************

Lady Zannah,

There you go. Focus on the positive. I'll keep that in mind when I start getting all grouchy about bills and my publisher....

**********

Annie,

Thanks for checking in. My upbeatness is just my way of dealing with things. It seems, the more gloomy everything around me is, the more I irritate my business partner with my jokes. He's the curmudgeon to my joker, I suppose.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge