ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Post #2: Caption This

Caption the picture below and win a book.




After captioning it, tell me the genre you like so I can pick the right book for the winning entry.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

17 comments:

LadyZannah said...

"If I stay still they won't see me"



surprise me Jenn :)

Anonymous said...

"No comment."

Genre? I love them all and don't know what I'm choosing among.

Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mo said...

Camouflage.

As for genres, I think authors would be more appropriate for me... Lauren Dane, Liz Maverick, Eve Kenin...

vince said...

"My heart just hasn't been in it since I saw 'Bambi.'"

I second the "surprise me."

Wendy said...

Bambi's got a new momma.


I'm really digging Shomi's action romances lately. :)

Anonymous said...

man, when is this show over, i want a little action
kh

i love contemps, erotic contemps

Chez said...

Oh crap, where's a good Thumper when you need one.


Paranormal

Anonymous said...

Dog-do, Fawn-do.

Paranormal, urban fantasy.

Jovana M. said...

"Don't worry Bambi. I'll protect you."

Contemp, romance, suspense. [But no paranormals. I like actual humans in my books lol].

Jane said...

"If we ignore them, they'll go away."

Romantic suspense if my favorite.

DBD said...

That's good, that's good. No eye contact and they'll never know what we did. . . .

Wanna do it again?

Surprise me.

Deb

Gennita said...

Good ones! You guys are making it hard for me to pick a winner!

Sara said...

Quite moment from the Human!!!

Anonymous said...

caption: What will Mom bring home next?

Genres? I don't need no stinkin' genres! (I couldn't resist...sorry.)

Anonymous said...

"When they told me I was getting a brother or sister, I thought they meant another DOG..."

No genre preference -- I read it all. :-)

Unknown said...

"What are you doing sis? Halloween isn't for another 9 months!"

Regency/historical are my fav genres.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge