ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A New Season

Ranger Buddy and I won a contract bid! Yay, income. It's a really tough project too, the kind that looks like a barn up north, a gentle sloping rooftop that becomes steep at the sides. But. Yayyy, income.

So, blog updates might be late the next week. I have a feeling that this job is going to leave me pretty wiped out in the evenings. Since it's very steep, I'll be doing the "dangle upside down while RB holds me by the ankle" maneuver while I use the shovel to dig that one stubborn shingle that refuses to let go and fall off to join his brothers on the ground. Now imagine me sliding on my tummy doing that for a few hours. Yes. Meet Uncle Pain. He's coming to visit my muscles for the next couple of weeks.

I always find it funny when RB brings up my writing to the homeowners. I always ask him whether we should just put that into our advertising. "Got leaks? Read Gennita Low's books!" "Free Gennita Low book for every reroof!" Heehee.

I know he's just very proud of me and wants people to read my books. The homeowners are always surprised and then the inevitable question comes: "Why are you roofing? Aren't you rich?"

Yeah, me and Tom Clancy, we use the same chef and personal trainer, tsk. It doesn't help either when the homeowners then tell me the next time that they went to EBay to get my book just to help my sales. Sigh. How do I tell them that buying from EBay doesn't do jackshit for my sales? I don't. I just thank them nicely.

Incidentally, if you are looking to buy a NEW Virtually His, you can get it from my publisher's site: Eharlequin.com. They sell it discounted 20 percent. I'd appreciate it if you'd think about buying my book as a gift to a friend or relative in the next three months. Why? Because I want to show my publisher that they may hide my books from my readers by taking them off Amazon and BN.com, but my readers will still find me.

No, no, no, not mad at all. My control. It is like tempered steel. My patience. It is sipping coffee. My joy in writing. I'm trying to Gordon Ramsay myself.

But what matters this week is my mutant pom, Miracle. She's a little fighter, like her mom, Magic, and you know what? She's eating. She's wagging her tail. She's even gone to the bathroom a few times without my coaxing. And that makes me very happy tonight.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the ebook and am glad you have a roof to do. Keep writing. Also praying tht you'll hear good news from your publisher. I'm wanting more Jed, what with his teasing in BBW!

Right, girls?

Anonymous said...

Yikes, becareful while dangling upsidedown!

Pamela B said...

So glad your puppy's doing better. (If eating a lot were an indication of my health, lately I've been doing exeptionally!)

Maybe because I have tired brain and I skimmed multiple posts at one time, I suddenly felt compelled to warn you to tell RB not to work on his new musical skill of clapping to the beat while he's got your ankles. ;-p

Gennita said...

Marisa,
I'm glad you're enjoying the ebook.

Anon,
Dangling upside and down and being careful--hmm, ;-).

Pamela B,
The thing is, she won't eat the kidney food. She wants the cheap unhealthy salty stuff and she can't have it. Sigh.

And please. Don't even suggest that to the universe about RB clapping to music while holding me by the ankles. You're making me nervous!

Mo said...

Wow! You are full of good news. Awesome all the way around. :)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge