ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I See The Bestest Book Trailer Evah

This is a promotional preview of Julia Quinn's next book and it is simply fantastic. And very, very funny. Watch it! It's entertaining and tells a delightful tale of "A Gentlemen's Duel."





What do you think? Made me want to get the book right now! ;-)




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

vanessa jaye said...

Totally agree. Although my eye begins to twitch when I think about what this trailer probably costs.... ::twitchtwitch::

Anonymous said...

i don't get it? are they supposed to be so campy even if the book isnt? or is the book campy too? it was really cute, like one of those shorts before a Disney movie and very well done, but it doesn't make me want to read the book at all. the "heros" seem too full of themselves, paying little attention to their object of affection, and the heroine is about as interesting and intelligent as a wet dishrag. if the book is anything like the trailer then i definitely wouldn't like it, and if it isn't then I guess i just don't get this whole trailers for books stuff, give me the back of the book any day.

Gennita said...

Vanessa,

Yeah, that is one expensive little film. I had a good laugh, though--the comic turns were fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Cool video, but it didn't look like a book trailer. Did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

It's cute, but what's that got to do with Quinn's new book? It wasn't even mentioned! Is this supposed to be like those "Now What?" commercials on TV (which I still don't know what they're for, since I'm too lazy to go to nowwhat.com and find out)?

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge