ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Post #2: Uber Updates

The Alpha Male is still trying to get his knee bent at 90 degrees. The surgeon said he did it during the operation, but now, post-op, although the knee is fine, the thigh just above it hurts. It feels "tight" and he can't bend his leg without painfully stretching it. It's worrisome. He can't run or cycle or do anything he likes to do if he doesn't recover fully.

I hate being helpless and this is that kind of worry. There's nothing I can do to help him except pray that his muscle is just sore from surgery and will stretch easier when the inflammation is gone.

*****************

I'm trying to make it to this year's Romantic Times Convention, but with no roofing work lately, I think it's not do-able. I apologize to the readers who have been planning to see me at the Book Fair. I really, really want to go. It's the 25th anniversary and will definitely be one grand affair. Do you know that Fabio (yes, he who threatened my George Clooney) and ADRIAN PAUL are going to be attending? Not that I can afford the ticket to "dine" with them, of course.

****************

My reading this week:

The Devil Inside by Jenna Black (urban fantasy)
The Spymaster's Lady by Joanna Bourne (historical) ***Can't put this one down!

What's yours?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

9 comments:

LadyZannah said...

I do not think I could ever keep a straight face around Fabio. I don't know why, I just couldn't.
As for reading I feel bummed out and nothing sparks my interest. Fortunately Rachel Vincent's latest release "Rogue" is on the way. Should have new reading material by the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Aw. Poor Alpha Dude. Maybe get a 2nd opinion? Have one of the Mutant Poms sit on the leg until it bends?

And sucks that you can't go to convention. Maybe your publisher can get you a deal? Or your agent?

Alas, all I'm reading are software how-to books. Oh, and BAD puns re: my governor and his inability to KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS!!!

Mo said...

Praying that the knee and leg bend. I'm very sure the physical therapist has some stretches that will help. As for what I'm reading... that would currently be nothing.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hesr about Alpha Dude. I have a friend who holds healing/prayer circles - Alpha Dude is on the list .

Too busy to read right now - am packing to move and have to stop myself from reading as I sort through my books. Going from ten rooms down to four.

Anonymous said...

Yikes.. Sorry to hear his leg is still not bending. It's only been less than a week since the op though, right?

As for the Joanna Bourne book... I think it's the best Regency I've read in a LONG time! (Of course, this depends on if you like you Regencies light and comical or darker and dramatic.) It's definitely the best historical spy book I've ever read. The two main characters are fantastic and the plot is fabulous! I highly recommend it.... The heroine is so kick-ass in a non-alpha female sort of way (if that makes any sense).

Thanks for the Anna Aguirre rec a few posts back! I've been looking for a good sci-fi romance for a while...

Anonymous said...

Just finished Lora Leigh's Killer Secrets. Next is a MacGillivray book, In Her Bed. Then probably, The Painted Lady by Lucia Grahame.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gennita said...

Lady Zannah,

To tell the truth, if a man is wearing leather PANTS and he's over forty. I'd be grinning too.

SQ,

He'd need ALL of the mutant poms on his leg and then some, LOL. Sorry about your reading heavyweight. As for your governor, DUMB DUMB DUMB.

Monique,

So are you hinting you need reading material? *grin*

Mary C.,
Thanks for the prayers. Really appreciate that. I don't want him at 75 percent, you know? ;-(

And good luck on the move! That's hard, moving from a bigger house to a smaller one. So much to get rid of!

JC,
I haven't had time to finish it yet but it is a really good historical! I'll talk more about it when I'm done.

Tressa,
Good reading! I envy you your time ;-).

**************

Gennita said...

Anonymous at 7:20

Sorry, dude, got to delete your excellent long rant about the government, but really, it's rude to post/spam someone's blog like that. Try a political blog, dude. And if you do it again, I HAVE YOUR ISP, NEW JERSEY!!!!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge