ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Uber Lofty Goals For The Next RWA

I woke up in the creaky...

Whew. Getting better....I dreamed of Sherrilyn Kenyon's giant black swan attacking me in bed. Vampire were-swan, argghhhh. I needed feathers. ;-)



I'm still in awe of the black swan hat. Questions that I forgot to ask Sherri when I saw her the other day:

How much did it weigh?

Was it hot under that thing?

What were the comments as she walked from the lobby to the signing?

I'm in awe at how she could smile for three hours while wearing that. I would have been dying after the first half-hour. I would have been looking hot, and not in a good way. I'd have looked so hot the swan would have molted, feathers flying all around. That tail hanging down Sherri's back would have ended up being a swan feather boa on me.

Note to self: Branding must be SIMPLE. I used to just bring in a bunch of Marlena Maxwell "pearls" ;), but everyone wanted to steal all my strands to take home to try THAT SCENE...and tell me about their success. I finally decided it was TMI, LOL.

I still dream of these:



Note to self: NO EATING TWO WEEKS BEFORE RWA next year!

Courtesy of Kathleen Dante:


NOTE TO SELF: Remember to take a photo of MYSELF signing. Sigh. So much for trying to promote myself more ;-). I like this pic because it shows almost all my books. My few copies of Facing Fear and The Hunter were snatched up!


I lub the hugs but...






NOTE TO SELF: Get a photo of me without me GRINNING. Can I have a serious authorly photo next year please? Ya think that's possible?

And now, after a week with my beautiful friends and their great wardrobe, I have to deal with these:

NOTE TO SELF: Never show construction workers photos of romance models. They all start to aspire to be one themselves.

No, sweeties, that's not Ranger Buddy in those poses. ;-)

And oh, hey, when does an uber author know she's morphing back to uber roofer? When the excuse given to her for not having come to work while she's been gone: "My wife's suffering from mineralpause."

Sigh.

Do you think my editor will let me use that excuse for my late manuscript? ;-P



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Casee said...

mwaaahaaahaa! Those last two pictures are freaking hilarious!

I'm in awe at how she could smile for three hours while wearing that.

I don't even think she sat down! Everytime I saw her, she was standing up.

qt said...

Wouldn't it have been easier to pull a bjork and just wear the dead swan outfit? In black?

And gee. Thanks for those lovely roofer pics. @ least it wasn't veggies.

Maybe write a really good scene in your book involving chocolate? Lisa Kleypas did a *cough cough* unique scene in one of her earlier books w/raspberries and at one of her conferences, they presented her w/a big ol' bowl of it.

Leiha said...

Note to self: Don't eat before the Harlequin party! Dang, I am still kicking myself in the butt over that. I didn't try any of the yummys you were eating, I was too full.

Next year I promise to make the literacy signing and will take a picture of you being very authorly. It'll be hard but I'll get it, LOL.

That is the best pic of Sherri's swan that I've seen. Thanks for giving me a better view. It is quite impressive. That and a corset? I bow down, LOL!

Sarah said...

Aren't they just two gorgeous hunks! LOL!!! Don't a lot of the cover models have that long hair thing going on too???

Leilani said...

So if you get "mineralpause", is the cure 1 male roofer? LOL

Gennita said...

Casee,
you're right--she didn't sit down. I still can't believe she made it through two plus hours!

SQ,
At this moment, the blogosphere is already comparing her swan hat with Bjork. I did read at least one reference calling her Bjork Kenyon.

Chocolate scene in my book? I'll think about it. ;-)

Leiha,
I think you should borrow the swan hat next year ;-).

Sarah,
The scary thing is--these guys REALLY THINK they have what it takes.

Leilani,
Personally, I think male roofers give ones Mentalpause. Bwah.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge