ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Momma Said I Could

As most of you know, I have a more than passing interest in astrology. I was looking at transits last night, just to see what's going on in the skies.

I found that Venus has just moved into Virgo and is getting ready to retrograde (appear to go backwards), a rare event. Let's make it simple. Venus rules all things that has to do with the heart, including ROMANCE, ROMANCE WRITERS, THOSE in the ROMANCE industry. Venus likes to expand and generalize (lovely feeling when everyone is buying into the idea of love). However, it's not "happy" going into Virgo because Virgo, by nature, is a nit-picker. Virgo likes to pick apart the whole into details and generally drives Venus crazy with the what-ifs and how-about questions.

Now, not only is Venus going nuts with this Virgoan transit, but people with strong Virgo houses are either busy picking apart ROMANTIC details or are frustrated by being the ones picked on. Not only that, but Venus is going retrograde, so...it's not an easy happy let's-all-just-be-friends feeling. Essentially, everyone wants a say in anything that has to do with the heart, including the Romance industry and what romance writers should wear at a signing.

I know I might sound like I'm reaching to some of you. But hey. I have a strong Virgo house, so of course I'm picking at this my own way ;-).

Quote from astrobarry, a site I enjoy: "When Venus goes retrograde in Virgo, we could fixate on one isolated quality about somebody that we adore or detest (Big Ass Swan Hat, anyone? Thigh stockings?), only to ignore so many other relevant factors that will reemerge as significant later. We may also be unnecessarily critical of the ones we love, outsmarting our own good by nitpicking the beauty away." Ha. Looking at that 634 comment debate, I think he's just hit the jackpot with that observation.

********************

Next time you are criticized for acting "outrageous," can I point you to an age-old excuse? This French ad cracked me up. The kid is SO ME. Heehee.



Didn't you laugh at the evil look on his face in the show-and-tell? ;-)

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Chez said...

LOL that kid has the BEST evil face evah. Great ad.

Maybe you have something there with the astrology and the latest blog drama. I feel for Sherri and think that her staying out of it has been the best result.

Sarah said...

Very funny, Oui!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge