ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Uber Author Getting Ready

Tomorrow I head out to Dallas, TX, for RWA. 2000 wild and crazy romance writers and readers in hot and humid weather. Yikes.

I'm using AirTran instead of Delta but it all goes through Atlanta airport so we'll see whether it's Delta that's always jinxing me or Atlanta ;-). The bad part is that the first couple of nights, I won't be at the same hotel since it's all filled up, so I have to pack my bags twice, gah.

I always check my digital camera before I go for these big-event trips, so here are some latest photos of my furbabees:

That's my oldest, the King. He's eighteen and I'll be worried about him every day in Dallas. He's a sweetheart and doesn't act his age. Still, he's taking to napping wayyyyy too long and I look at him and want to spend as much time with him as I can, you know?


These are the rest of the mutant poms. As you can see, they aren't picture-shy ;-). They look well-behaved, but they aren't. In fact, they all tried to climb into my suitcase yesterday and left white fluffy hairballs all over it. Grrrrrr.

Sniff. It's hard for me to leave my furbabees at home.

For a good laugh today, one of the girls in my Yahoogroup sent me this:



Heh, some wereturtle lovin', anyone? LOL.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Holy cow!!! I was starving before I saw the Gerard videos, now I'm hungry for something other than food!! Yowza!!

Your furbabies are too cute!! They look so sassy!! King looks amazing for 18. My oldest is 11 right now.

Can't wait to see you Thursday, girl!!

Su

Fanciful Fern said...

Have a good trip! You always come back with such interesting photos and entertaining anecdotes. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Your doggie pals are lovely. I envy you. I've given up having pets - everytime they die, I end up broken-hearted, so no more!

Jennifer B. said...

They are adorable! Not a single one quite as big as my Newf's head was, but just as fluffy. LOL

Anonymous said...

Bad Jenn! You've corrupted the wok. I'm ASIAN. How am I suppose to cook w/o my wok?!

Bad turtle! Leave the wok alone! See, that's why they have turtle soup in HK. That'll teach those naughty turtles.

Good luck in Dallas. Bring LOTS of sunscreen. I hear the rain's gone, but there's a heat wave. And good luck in Atlanta. If you get stuck, head over to Sweet Auburn Bread Company for their sweet potato cheesecake. Hey, if you're gonna be stuck in Atlanta at least get some good food out of it.

Sarah said...

Have a wonderful time!Cannot wait to hear about your adventures!

The pooches are gorgeous, makes me miss mine loads.

Leiha said...

I am so not ready! haven't thought about packing and haven't beautified. I guess we'll just have to keep you drunk so that you dont notice, LOL. See you thur chick!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge