ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dr. I-Pod

What does your current music really tell about you? Well, here are ten songs playing often on my I-Pod that seem to come on in the "shuffle" mode during the first hour. Can you tell me about me?

1. Two Sisters by Fiction Plane
2. Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry
3. Side of A Bullet by Nickelback
4. Creep by Radio Head
5. Lithium by Nirvana
6. Fields of Gold by Sting
7. Away From The Sun by Three Doors Down
8. Be Without U by Mary J. Blige
9. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
10. Forever by Papa Roach

Hmm. Looking at the songs...I can hear you guys now. Jenn, don't you listen to ANY HAPPY SONGS?

LOL. Really, my song choices have always been like this. I think the happiest song on my I-Pod is Outkast's Hey Ya, which, of course, is all about shaking "it like a polaroid." I laughed when I heard a very young teen singing it at the top of her voice as "shake it like a pole-android." I asked her what a "pole-android" and she just shrugged. I told her it was "polaroid" and she frowned, then shook her head. "Polaroid? You can't shake your sunglasses."

Hahahahahahahahaha. We may all be shaking to the same groups these days, but there is definitely a generational line ;-).

Lauren Dane was talking about her favorite group from the Eighties, Depeche Mode, which had me thinking about this topic--what I am listening to these days. Depeche Mode was my #1 1984 group, along with The Cure. You see? When I get time, I have to upload some of those oldies into my Ipod and get REALLY DEPRESSED. Hahahahahahahhahahaha.

Kidding, kidding. I forbid any old buddies who knew me back then, who have ANY incriminating photographs of me in fishnet gloves, kohl black eyes, red smear of lipstick, fluffed out BIG hair, and those frilly lycra belly button showing micro-minis, to talk about those days ;-). Ugh. I shredded the evidence a long time ago.

Fun self-examination: What's the ten songs being played over and over by your I-Pod in the shuffle mode? And what do you think that tells about YOU?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have no ipod, but have itunes on my laptop and just plug into the stereo. My top ten most played are...

1.Whoo! Alright-Yeah...Uh Huh *By The Rapture
2.Hurt - nine inch nails the Johnny Cash version.
3. Mr Brightside - The Killers/
4. On Call - Kings of Leon
5. Rehab - Amy Winehouse
6. I will Do - Hollie Smith
7. A Long Walk - Jill Scott
8. When I Return - Shapeshifter ( LOOOOOVE this song)
9. If Everybody Looked the Same - Groove Amarda.
10. Shoot the Runner - Kasabian

I think having my son in the house keeps me and the dh very current but my son also listens to a huge amount on big hair 80's rock. It is huge at his school and all his mates listen to it. So I find myself recently singing along to Sweet Child of Mine and other such favorites. I also love MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, go figure??!!, which the lad plays to!

When I am in the car I love listening to Chemical Brothers or Fatboy Slim. Love being a bit doof doof in the car!

Iam not sure what all this noise says about me. Maybe a hankering for the clubs and beats of the mid nineties???!!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Here is my top ten on my iPod...

Paralyzer- Finger Eleven
Let's Go- Trick Daddy
Race Wars- BT
Watch Your back- Benny Cassette
Shake- Ying Yang Twins (clean version LOL)
Go Hard or Go Home- E-40
Dirthouse- StaticX
U+Ur Hand- P!nk
Come What(ever)May- StoneSour

I totally don't want to think about what this says about me LOL

Gennita said...

Sarah,

I love most of the songs you picked. I also love Sweet Child of Mine--great lyrics. But Chemical Romance??? Too pretentious for me.

Aimee,
Except for Stone Sour, I don't know any of your songs! You and I must not listen to the same stations ;-).

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge